Changes to characters banned in ELO

Wednesday 19/12/2012, 11:00
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 02/01/2013, 16:07

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Yookie (Roots)
- Olga (Freaks)
- Askai (Jungo)
- Azel (Nightmare)
- Muze (Pussycats)
- Robb Cr (All Stars)
- Kalindra (Frozn)
- Dolly (GHEIST)

edited by Espectroscuro Wednesday 02/01/2013, 16:07
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

51/114
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 16:06

LOL everyone complaining so bad... i think this ones fine

Yookie: ok no more abusing him he is such a great card guys admit it kills like half of the good damage dealers and 7 power... guys Jeena is still here Roots is usable SO MANY 3 stars =.=

Olga: this is quite reasonable I guess i think taking away Bogdan would hurt Freaks even more because they really need that SoA (very few have Splata Cr) but yes now they need a godo 3 star (Mira/Olga Noel current temp substitute)

Askai: yah everyone saw this one coming...

Azel: yah coin flip.... Nightmare is still VERY VERY doable though they have good lineup of cards (Karrion is very threatening too)

Muze: haha surprise? but yah she was a really good card too but if she goes why is Dolly still here? i mean 1 less damage but SoA is quite a bit more useful than that damage reduce.

Robb Cr: lolololollo dont get this one i dont use him anyway (i have him) but hes SOOOO fragile... honestly Saki is the OP one but All Stars wont miss him.

kalindra: this girl needs to go what is UR thinking....

Beeboy/blaastar cr?: well i think currently Bangers are still pretty weak in ELO if either of them is banned. but if Beeboy is op so is Saki, they go TOGETHER.

Eddie: lol i call this one next time now that Roots is less popular super good underrated card
52/114
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 16:22

@_wise_ last update Charlie and Wanda were both taken off the list
53/114
nuthee - Hero - [•Clintz City•] Español
Sunday 23/12/2012, 07:20

Junkz are rarely played? you have played elo the last years? Eebiza x Rowdy? oh if that happens i will be so happy...

Junkz are strong not just by Eebiza. They are strong by Tremorh, Qubik and Eebiza. Flanagan, Romana, Jiro, Veenyle Cr... your choose, but always will be a very very nice semi-deck
54/114
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 07:48

@oracle:

Re: Muze: PC recently gained two killer DRs in the form of Clover and Leela, making Muze waaaaaaay more OP than Dolly. She was definitely a one-shot card in the right hand.

Re: Eddie: I think the point of bans is to do away with overused cards, not underrated ones. Besides, Eddie is a 4* Olga equivalent in a clan that actually needs something like that to even be remotely ELO-playable. IMO, he is strong but fair. Okay, fair-ish.
55/114
Sunday 23/12/2012, 08:20

@ghelas ok fair explanation but i think we will see a lot more use of Dolly now, i mean Bristone is so strong too.

and for Junkz i think they need a ban or 2 they just have WAYYYY too many options for every single star (maybe a bit weak for 5*s) right now.

Qubik: taking him away might cripple them a bit too much? time will tell though, just basically a Tuck (slightly better)
Tremorh: this guy is REALLY strong awesome bluff too he might go.
eibiza: strong, but not really threatening, Junkz can still do well without him
56/114
Bemmoth - Titan English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 09:14

And why is Blaaster Cr still not on this list?
57/114
vedahk - Legend English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 12:22

I don't care about the new ELO ban list, but you... Muse...

Muse why you leave Muse...

You are the soul of Pussycats in ELO...

So... Diana, please come to me.
58/114
0 JonSnow - Guru - Guardia de la Noche English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 15:01

The main problem is that nobody in the staff knows how to play ELO.

They never play and when they did they never reach more than 1300 so its impossible that they know what to do if they dont know nothing for the ELO mode.

They can change what they want based on statistics but that good for nothing.Can you imagine that the president of the FIFA dont know nothing about football???,this is the same.
59/114
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Monday 24/12/2012, 03:16

When will the bans be introduced in the perma ban list?
60/114
Monday 24/12/2012, 03:46

^yah ditto when when when??

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals