Cliff
Lou
Shakra
Hawk
Nanook
Dorian
Zatman
Oxen

We also revised upward the points granted to a winning player when his opponent quits / lets the match expire.
Here is the calculation :
All prizes awarded in case of victory until the expired / quitted round (NOT INCLUDED) +5 points as a compensation.

edited by Goralion Wednesday 19/12/2012, 12:06
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

41/104
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Friday 28/12/2012, 22:38

Can you guys also increase the penalty for leaving or timing out to -40 points insted of -20. I feel that 20 point isn't alot seeing as you can avg more than 30 points from winning a match. Increasing it forces the player to think twice before leaving/ time expiring on purpose.
42/104
ThatBoyMC - Senior English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 12:32

These penalties are pointless. I still see these cards every game.
43/104
Xucd - Senior English
Monday 31/12/2012, 16:34

Well now Rescue is pointless
44/104
0 LUC4_SR - Legend - Azraël legend English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 08:28

As i don't see Lizbeth here i suggest maybe -2 to -5 for her
45/104
Sword B - Hero - Dark Fighters English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 16:49

These penalties are pointless. More. They hit every good player really hard. Thx UR.

More than 50% never heard about them - give them informatin after each fight you lost -X tq points becouse you use minus points cards.
Why penalties are not working when they lose a match - run from the game (-20) +Ambre (-10) =-30, lose 7+ (-10)=-3 why not?
More than 30% dont care, they play only for credit - they lought at players who try to get good score at the turnaments

Deaar UR Staff you give really hard time to less than 20% pro players who really want to play good. Why do we havent +points for meating ambree, Kolos, otishune and Ghumbo in 1 hand?

"All prizes awarded in case of victory until the expired / quitted round (NOT INCLUDED) +5 points as a compensation."- where is it?

Dont make more and more cards to have minus points becouse its not good for tq.
46/104
Thursday 03/01/2013, 22:52

"These penalties are pointless. More. They hit every good player really hard. Thx UR."

Sorry to say, if people are not able to adjust with the changes then they're not good players. A good player is able to change and adapt his strat without being hurt so much by the changes. Honestly the problem with UR is that there's too many 'one tricky ponies' or players who only play the same cheese cards/ start over and over ( aka Ambre + any card, or 1 hit kos, etc etc). There's more than one tactic than just over powering your opponent. The whole point of these changes is to change the current mindset on how to play in DT.
47/104
Friday 04/01/2013, 11:54

@ theKFCguy
"A good player is able to change and adapt his strat without being hurt so much by the changes."
Sure but if someone ask me - what do you want: more or less cards that you can put to your dt decks without penalties- i will MORE, there are few OP cards that needs minus pooints but not that many.
For example im not a Uppers user a t the moment but im not afraid of Oxen or Herman and i want to have possibility to use all this card without penalties when i want to do this.

"The whole point of these changes is to change the current mindset on how to play in TQ."
No its not, becouse as i told before 80% dont care - and 20% have less card to chose (thats your "change the current mindset on how to play in DT."

UR: We really dont need new elo and tq bans. Give us more space to play.
48/104
Friday 04/01/2013, 19:07

@Sword B can you link me your deck that you use to play in dts.
49/104
DaddyTyler - Legend - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Friday 04/01/2013, 20:40

So, can anyone tell me for sure if Coby has a -5 penalty or not? I don't see him in the above list but it's on Game Mode -> Daily Tournament - Instructions.
50/104
Saturday 05/01/2013, 00:08

I think this conversation goes in wrong way, this topic is about Tq
I showed some problems - like this that so many players dont know about penalties - UR please try to inform them (in my previus post i wrote simple way to do this).
"All prizes awarded in case of victory until the expired / quitted round (NOT INCLUDED) +5 points as a compensation." We really need this as fast as it's possible.
When i wrote the changes hits only good players i thought about that that they efect only them (rest dont care). Why dont do something that force more players to care. It will be nice isnt it?
When i readed all post in thos topic i found that many players ask why card X dont have penalties - give -x pts to it. Baning or giving penalties to each card in UR is really bad way. Why dont we have chance to vote about this changes?

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals