Tell us what you think of these ideas

Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:06
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
125 messages
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:06

We have a lot of ideas for Urban Rivals, and it's can be difficult to know what you really expect from us, fortunately, we have the message board Your comments on the Cr auctions helped us a lot to evaluate this project. We decided to put it aside until we can solve most (if not all) of the issues that appears. Today we'd like to continue this discussion and talk about 2 other features.

Among the features we have in mind for Urban Rivals, there are 2 that we'd like to know what you think of. Tell us which project should be our priority, according to you.

First idea : A new game mode allowing you to bet on your match

How would it work : The player would purchase tokens with their credits and bet these tokens in their games against other players, to get more tokens. Player would be able to exchange tokens for credits whenever they want, at the following rate : 10 credits = 1000 tokens.

The player would be able to bet 100, 500 or 1000 tokes per game. Winning rates increases with the number of tokens played.

100 tokens : Winner gets 160 tokens, loser gets 10. In case of draw both get 85 tokens. Kate takes 30 Tokens (15%)
500 tokens : Winner gets 850 tokens, loser gets 50. In case of draw both get 450 tokens. Kate takes 100 tokens (10%)
1000 tokens : Winner gets 1800 tokens, loser gets 100 tokens. In case of draw both get 950 tokens. Kate takes 100 tokens (5%)

If a player forfeits, quits or expires the game, his opponent wins the game

The deck format would be restricted, maybe not ELO (even though it's our idea at the moment) but certainly a format excluding the most unbalanced cards.

Second project : A new design of the character cards
The cards haven't changed in a very long time. We'd like to change them in order to bring more focus to the clan and the rarity, we also think of adding a background behind the character. Tell us what you think of the cards as they are now and wether we should change them.

That's it. It's your turn now!
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

2/125
Cyber - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:30

On the 2nd idea...
"We'd like to change them in order to bring more focus to the clan and the rarity, we also think of adding a background behind the character. Tell us what you think of the cards as they are now and wether we should change them."

This is very ambiguous. If you're thinking about changing the stats of the cards, no. I'd prefer if we can choose to use a certain level's artwork instead of the final form.

As for the first idea, I wouldn't be in favour since this mode only appeals to certain group of people, the very rich in real life. People would rather WOP or LOP via clintz. Think of it as gambling on an online game with real cash.
3/125
ionescu.tudor.9 - Senior English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:35

Well let's start:
I think that the new mode will be pretty cool. It would be nice to play in a mode like that.
As for the character changes I can only say yes. How cool it would be to make Bob Joby or Nobrocybix with a 8 or7 power. That would be very cool.
4/125
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint Staff English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:46

@Cyber : Sorry if it was ambiguous. We only mean to change the design of the cards, not the stats.
5/125
(((-))) - Legend Español
Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:46

On the betting game mode idea I would like to know what do we do with the tokens won??? Can we trade them back to credits ? Buy cards with them ? Buy tickets for slot machine ?
6/125
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:48

The first idea is very similar to a WOP, however think there needs to be some more initiative to the mode. Kate taking some tax is very unappealing. As Cyber said, the rich will control this format (the ones who are 1400+ players).

No opinion on the 2nd idea. Very ambiguous indeed.
7/125
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:58

Lame Idea 1st one ( I hope u can understand my mind byseeing these Emos )

And the Idea 2 .. Almost Better and greater.. Keep up the good idea's and But i think The background of All caracters should contain their Clans Background

** U know Knights , Standered DT was one of the greatest idea ever ..
Anyway, I just got an Idea in my mind :- How about making some Standered and Deathmatch Missions
8/125
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 14:04

Love the first idea, that should be your priority but it would be better if you could also bet with clintz.
9/125
(((-))) - Legend Español
Thursday 20/12/2012, 14:40

The betting room idea is good it would be better if the room had a star count restriction of 40 stars or better, any card allowed , no penalties, no bonuses just the tokens you win. Those tokens could be used for buying the the new backgrounds designs for idea number 2, basically what I am saying is combine the 2 idea. The deck format restriction should be 40 stars or better 26 stars and up can't go to Elo so 39 and under cant go into the betting room ...it's just my opinion !!!!
10/125
Cyber - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 15:12

@Dr.Ido: By the design, you mean the whole art of the character? It would be pretty cool to add in a background for the cards, as long as it is not too distracting, the overall focus should still be the character itself. A sample/teaser (before/after) will really help! Currently, the only way to identify the different clans is on the top left hand icon. Are you going to make it even more distinct by changing the borders too? It would be nice for you to elaborate more on it

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals