Tell us what you think of these ideas

Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:06
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
125 messages
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:06

We have a lot of ideas for Urban Rivals, and it's can be difficult to know what you really expect from us, fortunately, we have the message board Your comments on the Cr auctions helped us a lot to evaluate this project. We decided to put it aside until we can solve most (if not all) of the issues that appears. Today we'd like to continue this discussion and talk about 2 other features.

Among the features we have in mind for Urban Rivals, there are 2 that we'd like to know what you think of. Tell us which project should be our priority, according to you.

First idea : A new game mode allowing you to bet on your match

How would it work : The player would purchase tokens with their credits and bet these tokens in their games against other players, to get more tokens. Player would be able to exchange tokens for credits whenever they want, at the following rate : 10 credits = 1000 tokens.

The player would be able to bet 100, 500 or 1000 tokes per game. Winning rates increases with the number of tokens played.

100 tokens : Winner gets 160 tokens, loser gets 10. In case of draw both get 85 tokens. Kate takes 30 Tokens (15%)
500 tokens : Winner gets 850 tokens, loser gets 50. In case of draw both get 450 tokens. Kate takes 100 tokens (10%)
1000 tokens : Winner gets 1800 tokens, loser gets 100 tokens. In case of draw both get 950 tokens. Kate takes 100 tokens (5%)

If a player forfeits, quits or expires the game, his opponent wins the game

The deck format would be restricted, maybe not ELO (even though it's our idea at the moment) but certainly a format excluding the most unbalanced cards.

Second project : A new design of the character cards
The cards haven't changed in a very long time. We'd like to change them in order to bring more focus to the clan and the rarity, we also think of adding a background behind the character. Tell us what you think of the cards as they are now and wether we should change them.

That's it. It's your turn now!
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

101/125
rhypher - Veteran - Non Compos Mentis English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 08:42

I wish there would be a clint city bank wherein, Players could deposit their money and make it grow or withdraw it when they need it. so that their money could grow rather than just keeping it.

and sometimes the villains will attack the bank and players will defend it, if they successfully defended it the accounts of the players who defended will get a little bonus while nothing will happen to those who didn't, but if they werent successful a certain amount of of clintz will be deducted from all the players accounts.
102/125
0 KILLIC - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 12:07

Well i kinda like rhyper's idea
103/125
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 15:42

Your second idea is great! I say a big YES!!! About the first one - it is sort of nice but what are these tokens for? What can we buy/do with them after we get a good amount of them?
104/125
Hikari Kurama - Imperator Español
Sunday 23/12/2012, 16:26

I personally wouldn't say the first idea is a nice update, sure, that'll make gambling "money" possible on a game, but it's more of a lucrative change, than anything else that can make the game more fair. Being realistic, who'd pay real money just to lose it on a fight? Instead of having to buy those tokens with Credits, let us buy them with Clintz as well, it's an option where you're getting benefited, and we too.

On the second thought, it depends on if you're going to redraw all the characters as you did with Vickie Cr, a couple years ago. I hope their new designs DON'T end like her, please. You took a pretty drawing, and made her... a demon? (No offense). My thought here is for at least putting an option to choose what evolution you want to display of your cards. Adding a background sounds subtle but nice, and the background scheme could change from clan to clan. Dope, isn't it?

If you plan to redraw any old Team Chman card, be aware that many, but many people will be with their eyes peeled for how you draw them - they're the oldest cards on the game, so we don't want a major disappointed as it happened with Vickie Cr

Either way, good news. Check me in, with these suggestions.
105/125
HoA - Frozen - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 17:13

The game is just good as it is.....i find no need for both the ideas....the 1st will only make more people rage quit the game(it will happen) and please not the 2nd idea.....the cards are good already...dont spoil it.
106/125
Tricky 1 - Colossus - Legends of the Dark English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 18:02

Agree Frozen, gambling / wops lead to massive arguments, cheating allegations etc, PLEASE DO NOT DO IT
2nd not too bothered about changing the card designs
107/125
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 23/12/2012, 19:14

"Betting on Games" - sure, why not... until i read the system which translates to "to win, be the House" (the game company). Will never ever even touch that.

character change: ...don't see point or necessity.
108/125
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 00:42

I have forgotten to mention this. Better late than never. I also think a borrowing or lending option should be created for the game. for example, the cards will automatically return to the player after x amount of time without need to be sent by the borrower. And cannot be sold or traded to anyone other than the lender. This can prevent a lot of possible fraud, or simply the need of collateral.
I think this should be a priority if possible. I understand that it's difficult to program a game with all these extra features and such. But please look into it. Thank you for your time UR staff.
109/125
0 avist - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 04:03

I would like the first idea a lot if you could bet clints instead of having to use my credits. Yes I understand that the idea is to get more players to buy credits, but I would never go out of my way to buy more credits to play that game mode to possibly loose them.

As for the second idea, I don't really care too much but it would be nice of course.

I love rhyphers idea. It is a great idea.
110/125
rhypher - Veteran - Non Compos Mentis English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 07:09

@0 avist, @SyN_KILLIC_X ,Thanks

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals