The Opening of Candy Jack Land

Friday 21/12/2012, 11:29
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
58 messages
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 21/12/2012, 11:29

Clint City wakes up worried, in anticipation of terrible catastrophes for a day marked out by the sign of the Apocalypse. Everyone lies in fear of a GHEIST attack, a new Kolos or even a new Vortex weapon. A violent tremor is felt and a guttural growl rumbles its way through the streets. Everyone holds their breath. The tremor gets dangerously close...

It’s Dudley Ld clinging onto his stomach and roaring like a brute.

HE’S BACK AND HE’S HUNGRY !

Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 24th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00).
« Previous123456Next »

31/58
Rift120 - Colossus English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 14:08

LEt me reiterate I don' tmind the 70 KO mission so much. ON their own while frustrating is doable. But so long as ppl who timeout/quit aren't penalized or count as a KO these missions will always take much longer than they should, adding frustration and unnecssary rage to player who are just trying to compelte a simple KO mission.
32/58
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 15:01

70 Kos is actually one of the easyer missions to complete.

You don't have to edit your deck or clan just play normally and you will complete it.
33/58
drakano50 - Titan English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 17:46

The reason we complain about the 70 KO's is that we're so used to the 15 KO mission that have been in the LD missions for so long. adding the 50 wins with nightmares just makes it even more overwhelming. even if we 2 months to finish all these missions, we get more LD missions every other week so finishing all the mission in time will get more difficult with each LD release.

I also agree with rift120's idea of making a quit or timeout a KO. this is a great way to fight greefers. perhaps you could give temp ban against persistent quitters as well. something like 5 straight timeouts and/or quits in any mode(s) = 1 hour ban in all fight modes.
34/58
Decade2010 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 21:17

Dudley ld's mission?
35/58
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 23:58

Does it seem dudley has the longer missions 70 ko 50 win last year 100 round wins in survivor
36/58
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 02:50

@Meelosh, Lol, you and me both.

Now then, in regards of the mission, Urban rivals could either make quiting hurt fair play, thus less quiters, or they could count quits and timeouts. Personally however, that mission shouldn't be too hard for me. I for one love running Uppers, and in my most recent survivor run, I got to 15(koing most of them). True in that it may take awhile, true in that it may be a bit difficult, but since you can just work for other LD's in the meantime, you're best off getting that mission fast, and doing it while you work for upcoming LDs.

So, I guess what I want to say is be happy it's 70 kos... Not something like 70 kos with Vince(I think it was actually 20 or 30)...
That mission was sooooooo awful...
37/58
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 05:22

Who knows? Maybe it's 70 knockouts to get players online more frequently. And it's working
38/58
HC_Pichu - Guru - Honorclan Guild English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 09:59

So...If you use Uchtul and lose by the backlash, would that count as a KO for the opponent? XD
39/58
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 11:30

Quiting/Timing out fo more then 3 times in a row already causes a small ban from playing. Happened to me in training for the poison missions and I kept encoutering Nightmare/Piranas. Good luck getting poison in with Freaks, so I quited each time in Training room. Got me a small ban for fighting
40/58
HinoShimna - Hero English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 15:47

Need a harder panelity for the players who quit or wait time out or just need to count as a KO for them because now every 2th fight witch would ends of KO the players just quiting. its kills the game i can't enjoy it because of them and i think not I'm the only one

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals