Do you sell the CR cards?

Sunday 23/12/2012, 20:17
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά - Sunday 23/12/2012, 20:17

I am playing every day 2-3 daily tournaments in Standard with my Vortex deck. I have found that not so many people play there and its easier for me to win. Every time I hope that I can win 1 CR,whatever that is

So here is my question,to the guys that have won Collectors

Do you sell them or keep them? I am relatively new so collection doesn't concern me that much,I want to build some nice decks(except Uppers. I hate them) and I can't afford to pay more for credits(I buy some every week,but nothing extraordinary). So do you sell them? Are there people that buy them?

Thanks a lot in advance and happy holidays!
« Previous12Next »

2/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 24/12/2012, 12:50

If you don't need the Cr but need other cards I would sell the Cr.

If you don't need the other Cards and want to use the Cr, keep it.
3/12
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 24/12/2012, 20:37

Using the "Sales, Purchases, and Trades" forum in the public message board would be helpful if you want to trade it as you may be able to get the cards you want without losing clintz through Kate's tax.
4/12
Daidoji Tangen - Legend English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 08:09

It all depends. If you want to be a Collector, do not sell. They will only go up in price and cost you a lot more later.

Otherwise, sell them to get the cards you need to make the decks you want.
5/12
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 11:36

Thanks a lot for all the responses guys! I really like about4turtles answer,I think thats what I am gonna do if I ever win one! Merry Christmas to you all!
6/12
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 18:19

If it were me,and i didnt't have the CR,i'd keep it.

If i did,i'd keep it anyway,on account of CRs being in no shape to be sold at all currently.
7/12
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 23:00

Can you elaborate a little bit on that? It seems that some people believe that you can sell them anyway,so how come they are not in shape to be sold?

I am not talking about DJ Korr Cr but cards like Kenny Cr (just got him as a present) seem ok.
8/12
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/12/2012, 18:56

That Kenny Cr was 80k about a couple of months aog and stood steady...most of the bigger CRs in the 800k section were pushing 1 million + not too long ago. Even cards like Vickie Cr and Blaaster Cr are feeling random drops in price,and may probably only continue for a while.

So therefore,they're in no real shape to be sold currently due to their deflated value.
9/12
Friday 28/12/2012, 21:37

So from your point of view maybe trading them would be a better idea?
10/12
Blue_Muffin - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 28/12/2012, 22:06

Kenny Cr was hardly 80K. He hasn't been over 70K in like 6 weeks. When they announced him as a CR he jumped about that high because everyone was trying to pick him up really fast.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals