Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[RP] HEAR THE CROWD ROAR (A SHORT STORY)

Thursday 27/12/2012, 05:33
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Sunday 25/08/2013, 03:29

Here is a short story that I've been writing. I share it with you here, because it draws a good deal of inspiration from the Urban Rival's website. Or more, specifically, the Freak's clan. It is NOT a direct fan-fiction, though I'm sure you will spot some of the characters while reading it.

The work below is part of a greater work of short stories, that I've been writing in my limited spare time. The collection is entitled 'From A Bird's Eye View'. All of the stories within the collection focus around a very unusual perspective.

The story below is one of the stories within the collection. It is called 'Hear The Crowd Roar' and is one of those stories you'll need to read multiple times in order to discover all the hidden meanings and allusions.

I'm NOT a professional writer by trade and this is only the first draft, a good deal of editing is still required on this particular work. However, I hope you will enjoy it all the same.

Please Enjoy!

edited by COLOSSAL-TCA Sunday 25/08/2013, 03:29
« Previous123Next »

21/21
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 25/08/2013, 03:23

Who or what is the narrator in this short?

PM me with the correct answer and win a prize, post your answer here and win nothing

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals