Galloping off on an adventure!

Friday 28/12/2012, 11:28
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 28/12/2012, 11:30

Righter of wrongs and liberator of the oppressed, Zornado the masked hero from the Jungo clan keeps a close eye on the stables of Clint City! Further north, rather like a JNGA XII at the zoo, Hakunak appeared from one day to the next among the Frozn clan. Some say he accompanied the migration of the hook fish, the most poisonous species to inhabit the waters of Clint City. And in fact, it wouldn’t be at all surprising to find Roots globe-trotter Flora at the water’s edge, lecturing Tina as she tried to catch some fish for her remedies!

Get these characters in the shop's packs.

5 new missions have been added. Click on the Missions button to see the list of Newblood missions.

edited by Boing Friday 28/12/2012, 11:30
« Previous123Next »

11/28
Chozo-Kid - Guru - Masters of Battle English
Friday 28/12/2012, 13:50

Another 5* Jungo mmm stats Huh? oh yea Zornado
he is 8a 7/6 good with abililty of WTH -5 opp damage min 2
Jungo will fllood suvivor elo or extended and i can see him if you dont want to play Ongh but if you want play mind games with your oppenent also i can see him in elo kick ass
since i am not a fan of the Jungo anymore and i cant really stand to play with and against them i must say where ever i see talent is must be credited Zornado is a good card and looks like this player will not be playing survivor that much
12/28
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 28/12/2012, 14:31

@Darrioso
Vortex are the 2010 clan, Berzerk are 2011. Plus not every clan needs every single kind of a card.
13/28
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Friday 28/12/2012, 15:08

@ El Darrioso

"Seriously? No new Berzerk still? Vortex has more cards than them and Vortex are a newer clan than Berzerk. Berzerk are still missing a DR that's not a defeat + life card( unless they're gonna be the only ones with defeat + life DR cards) and some attack reducers"

Seriously? really? are you shure? ...I always thougth Vortex are 1 year older than Berzerk that why they got their first cr 1 year ago ...and a dr for Berzerk? thats not their style...

To be honest. Give Vortex 3 more cards.
14/28
007 Mi6 - Senior English
Friday 28/12/2012, 16:31

Wow a great release all these cards should see action
15/28
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/12/2012, 19:42

Zornado is almost identical to Pastor and look where he is right now...... Zornado will 5.5K after the next two weeks
16/28
Dexwell - Imperator English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 00:33

This release is meh. Looks boring to me but I don't play any of these clans so.
17/28
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Saturday 29/12/2012, 03:03

Please bring new abilities this is getting furstrating
18/28
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 06:52

Zornado is worse than Pastor actually... Pastor has a far better bonus. overlooked by other 5*s in the clan. currently in elo, Ongh, Troompah heck even Nyema is a better option. t2 usage. 7/10

Hakunak an usable 3* for Frozn, but he has some fierce competition. time will tell if he would be used, possible wall but way too predictable. 7.5/10

Flora -- star of the release. people are overlooking her WAY too much. i would say she is on par or even better than Arno. well obviously this card is made for elo, and there is NO MINIMUM to her ability (kos are very rare). this is just the card they needed, to deal with their nemesis -- Jungo. can be used for surprise attack as well with 5 power better than arno's 4. perfect replacement for Yookie. about as good as Treeman. 9/10

Tina -- looked great on paper, but then you realize there are so many SoAs out in the field. kinda meh, Rescue kinda needs a new 2* or 4*. missed opportunity Rescue is still crap. 7/10
19/28
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 14:26

I don't like when people bash every release that doesn't contain overpowered cards

All 4 cards are playable, and that's it...

@the oracle
You are not gonna randomly put Pastor in your Jungo deck... Aren't you?
20/28
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 17:19

Thats not the point i was trying to make @meelosh, and also your point is invalid.... Zornado ALONE is a better card as well so I dont know what you are saying.... I was trying to say Pastor is a better card and he is not even seeing any use, and that is why Zornado will not see any either.

La Junta, Ulu Watu, Berzerk, Sakrohm ALL need something new they are quite unusable in elo

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals