[LFG] IL TRIVELLA
Saturday 29/12/2012, 11:18
IL TRIVELLA - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
[LFG] IL TRIVELLA
IL TRIVELLA - Veteran - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 29/12/2012, 11:18

Hi everyone,

I'm here obviously because I'm looking for a guild, I was in few guilds so far but I found all the time the same problems, people were not helpful there is a big difference between what people think and write and in the end what they actually do, but never mind, I still didn't lost the hope to find finally one day that guild right for me.

What I'm looking for is a guild where members are really helpful at anytime, where the board is REALLY active all the time! I'm looking for friendly guild mates, patients with me, cuz I'm noob and I have a lot to learn, and for that I got a mountain of questions all the time (I can make really alive the board on my own if I want ) I'm looking for a guild where we can do many events, that is really alive all the time and that I can experience completely this game how it have to be, I'm looking for a place where I can build maybe some new virtual friendships and stay for long time

I'm almost level 35, I play not that much, but not even I'm not playing at all, is all because my confidence, once I will be more confident I will play lots more, and is here that my new guild should help me for, as I already said I have a lots of questions and I'm really motivated to learn and improve, if someone will look after me and help me to become a good player

So if anyone think that your guild is the right place for me, I'm waiting impatiently for your answer, thanks

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals