Just a question?

Just a question?
Monday 31/12/2012, 18:19
awilly - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Just a question?
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Monday 31/12/2012, 18:19

What's the point of cards that are elo banned and have a penalty in Tourney like Gil
« Previous12Next »

11/11
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 02:30

I don't know why I am getting attacked for not giving any reason as to why you should use low star cards. I said that banned cards are useful in Deathmatch, Fight Club and Survivor Type 2 and even used a 2 star as an example.

'I wouldn't put Gil in a T2 deck. Same thing with Arkn and Arno'

Precisely, that's why I said Deathmatch (You do realise there's two formats right?) Rather than assume I go around in Deathmatch Type 2 with Arno, Arkn, Gil and Ulrich you could think a little and realise that that the points apply to both formats not just Type 2. Fight Club (You can use any card there, it doesn't just have to be a 40 star deck) and Survivor Type 2 which is exactly the point, I said Type 2 not 25 star decks with Arno, Type 2 is a high star deck and anyone can figure that out.

Hell I even stated Gil as an example for what to use in missions. Where can you use Gil? In Deathmatch, Fight Club and DT. To add to that I said I would only use the -2 cards. Which has Ulrich and Zatman in there, your other examples of Arno and Arkn are irrelevent because they are both able to be used in DT without penalty.

Might want to read more into it before you come to the conclusion that everything I said was only relevent for 40 star decks with the Big 5.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals