Need some help

Need some help
Thursday 03/01/2013, 10:45
rhypher - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Need some help
rhypher - Veteran - Non Compos MentisEnglish - Thursday 03/01/2013, 10:45

Could someone please recommend me a deck with either Roots or Freaks (Mono Or half) that is good at winning rounds)

2/7
AD420 - Titan English
Friday 04/01/2013, 02:55

Do you need to win the most rounds or the match as a whole?
3/7
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Friday 04/01/2013, 05:38

If you have money to spare i would suggest Bogdan,Grudj, Baldovino,Rhyno( you can replace Rhyno with Olga or Bogdan with her). I would suggest half deck with Freaks because mono doesn't do much for Freaks.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2507580
4/7
rhypher - Veteran - Non Compos Mentis English
Friday 04/01/2013, 09:26

@AD420 i need to win the most round

@theKFCguy it would be better if it has a low star count cause i'm not used to a deck with lots of stars.
5/7
AD420 - Titan English
Friday 04/01/2013, 17:58

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2507992

I tried to keep it cheap and low stars(25) I am guessing this is for a Tourny so you will be seeing alot of Freaks and Roots Probably more Roots, so use stop as much as you can. Also stay away from Magda, Erpeto and others like them that get very weak when hit with SOA.

Freaks side
The only one in Freaks with a Stop ability Mira but she should help out alot whenever you see Roots.
Esmeralda can be swapped out if you are worried about SOA, Harleen and Bertha both have 7 power for 2 stars. Olga Noel, or any 8 power card is a good idea to add if you want to make the star count higher, Bogdan, Baldovino are especially good. Maciej and Eve are good in a pinch.

For the other side I picked Jungo for you as they have alot of Stop abilities, Elea, Greow, and Dagouba are all great vs Roots, and Benicio will keep his 8 power agaist anything that will try to drop it. There are many Jungo that are good at winning rounds, but Rodney, Mindy, Ongh, Askai, and Radek are the best and don't lose too much to roots' SOA unlike Odile or Chill will. Jean can easily be added aswell.
6/7
Saturday 05/01/2013, 02:48

Woah.... thanks for the info AD... really thanks for the help. i'll try this deck when i got the enough money. i'll also present a preset to you sometimes and please help me improve it.
7/7
Saturday 05/01/2013, 03:24

Here is the deck i came up with
'
deleted

R&C Please

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals