Back to combat

Back to combat
Friday 04/01/2013, 11:22
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
35 messages
Back to combat
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/01/2013, 11:22

Having waged many a battle, Naja Ld had decided to lay down her arms and retire. However, some shocking news from Bryan was to bring the beautiful warrior back to the battlefield: her father Amadeus was being held hostage by the Vortex. Fuelled by rage, Naja Ld now resumes her occupation and arms herself to the teeth, determined to give the hardest of times to the invaders from the future!

Naja Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain thischaracter, you must unlock her last mission before March 3rd at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00)

edited by Boing Friday 04/01/2013, 11:22
« Previous1234Next »

31/35
peladaum - Titan - Piratas do Atlântico Português
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 21:33

Is it just me, or the legendary missions are getting more difficult with every new card released?

I mean,camon, win 80 fights? That will make me play with the La Junta forever.
32/35
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 11/01/2013, 07:44

I wouldn't mind doing such lengthy missions for Futoshi Ld or andy ld. But for her it simply feels like i'm being trolled by UR.
33/35
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/01/2013, 20:53

@GeneralGroove: Trish is a - power card and Naja Ld is a power = power card they are a bit different.
34/35
everends 1134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 07:35

The second mission is completely absurd. You only have one card from La Junta that removes pillz. Do you know how retarted that is. Naginata's ability is -5 opp pillz and min 6.. Wow>..! ? There is no doubt that the opp is going to use 5 or six pillz...Then you can't use her to take them...This is crazy....Driving me crazy.....oh wait I just had an idea!
35/35
K1R1T0KUN - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 16:27

@everends: First of all it's the 3rd mission and you don't have to use a La Junta. The mission doesn't specify you have to use them.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals