Cards that deserve/ dont deserve bans

Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
273 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52

Hey guys so I will just start us off. I dont get how Lizbeth is on top of the charts??? I mean for 1 less damage, you get Lulabee, which is FAR more stable than Lizbeth. I know, different clans, but Ulu is not that bad by themselves. + there are many replacements, and Lizbeth is what, like 60k? this is ridiculous.

I think Dorian is quite borderline as well, Uppers can still do pretty well without him. Herman, Hefty, even Lady are all replacements for Dorian, i mean i know he is strong against SoA, but thats it!. Herman is actually more threatening than Dorian in many matchups minus GHEIST/Roots.
« Previous12345678910...2728Next »

11/273
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Monday 07/01/2013, 13:10

Hehe yeah I remember reading about it to the 200+ post thread Well he is more stable that Lizbeth plus the ability creates a good gap.

Yeah,figured that Zornado is bad I might put 2 4* stars or maybe go half Jungo,with most 5 *'s left,I feel kinda empty..

Thumbs up for Shifou,epic card

Junkz are great in ELO,lowish damage as Comeatme said,but Fuzz makes them really good gotta say. The amount of pillz manip,attack bonuses,walls and stops gives great versatility. I was thinking of a half Jungo,half Junkz deck where I use the epic 2 stars of Jungo (and maybe Rodney) and then put Tremorh,Fuzz,Gibson and somebody else.
12/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 07/01/2013, 13:34

U forgot Qubik THE card of Junkz.
13/273
Monday 07/01/2013, 15:31

Forgot him cause I thought he was banned like last week Nice nice,seems like a Junkz deck is in the planning...

Also,now with Leviatonn also banned,GHEIST seem like a bad idea even for a half deck. They still got Bristone (although other clans got better walls) but after that,at least to me,meh..
14/273
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 01:08

If you dont think Futoshi Ld is a problem, read the first comment under the card
15/273
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 06:37

@AGPrinz:

Interesting... So he's an 8/6 against Skeelz, NM, Piranas, GHEIST, and Roots? Pretty average for a 4*...

And against a 7 powered attack manip or power manip clan he gets a... mean 1 power advantage? That's 1 whole attack PER pill, right? That's the same round-winning advantage that crappy ol' Tydd gets, with 2 less damage for 1 less star.

He's a solid card for sure, he is rarely bad, but in no situation is he genuinely "OP."
16/273
Tsuda_hkg - Guru - HKG English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 06:56

Chlora needs an immediate ban.
If you don't think Chlora is a problem, read the fifth comment under the card
17/273
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 10:13

I really like how by the time MAR-vellous comment appeared,Chlora started rising in price So did Fuzz after 0 Comeatme proposed him for my deck.

So...any chance you guys can say a good word about Redra? Got 9 copies of her hahaha
18/273
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 11:19

Yay hong kong buddies!! yah Chlora and Futoshi Ld are pretty much the same thing.... if Futoshi Ld is op, then so is Shifou. but no one is complaining Shifou when he is clearly a better card?

yah @ghelas definitely solid card but not op.

and random question which 4* should i use from Vortex. You will most likely choose 2, but it is such a hard decision. choosing 3 is just a bad idea, does not work out.
19/273
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 12:46

Xodus and Dagg are the best picks IMO
Whilst I like the Tank guy, the amount of cards that will absolutely suck against him and conserve your pillz is minimal really. The only thing that makes him possibly arguably better is the fact that people can't just chuck out their DR whilst he's on the field..but even then the fact that he only combats PR and DR (and only really shines against stuff like Artus or Edwin) makes him a bit weaker than the other 2
20/273
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 15:05

Well I am not necessarily disagreeing but.....

All Stars VERY COMMON especially Marina. look at T Gaank against Marina.
Pussycats quite common.
against SoA -- T Gaank is the most solid.

comparison -- look at Mantiz and Benicio and Desmond. they may have 'better' bonuses but see straight up T Gaank is just a better card, and those cards aren't even considered to be bad.

Once again I dont know and not disagreeing, but I am just very confused with UR decision making, giving 3 of the best 4*s to Vortex...

« Previous12345678910...2728Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals