Cards that deserve/ dont deserve bans

Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
273 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52

Hey guys so I will just start us off. I dont get how Lizbeth is on top of the charts??? I mean for 1 less damage, you get Lulabee, which is FAR more stable than Lizbeth. I know, different clans, but Ulu is not that bad by themselves. + there are many replacements, and Lizbeth is what, like 60k? this is ridiculous.

I think Dorian is quite borderline as well, Uppers can still do pretty well without him. Herman, Hefty, even Lady are all replacements for Dorian, i mean i know he is strong against SoA, but thats it!. Herman is actually more threatening than Dorian in many matchups minus GHEIST/Roots.
« Previous12...171819202122...2728Next »

191/273
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 03:32

Yayoi deserves the ban.
192/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 14:37

Gertjan yes, very debatable card. but thing is mono Roots isnt seen much, and Gertjan is not good outside mono obviously. Arkn in half decks are pretty powerful, but yes again debatable.

Yayoi is very debatable, but unbanning her definitely means banning another pussycat in replacement. Thing is, Yayoi in a bad hand isnt exactly the greatest thing, she is a versatile card, but in some situations she just does not work out that well.
193/273
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 16:54

I would say last week I saw mono Roots about 1 in 6 matches. Maybe even more than that. The only thing I saw more of was Montana and Rescue, and those will always be popular because you don't need to think to play them.
194/273
Banana CIF - Senior - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 20:58

Unban Tuck!!
195/273
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 21:47

Tuck is not perm-banned.

I would actually go Gretchen over Tuck because of all the Dr in Roots.
196/273
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 21:49

Yayoi is not debatable!!!!!!

It has no penalty while Jackie Cr has a crazy DT penalty.(I know, Pussycats, but still)

Yayoi is crazy. SOA + DR is crazy. Shann, Alec, Diana, all get crushed by Yayoi.
197/273
0 Anderson - Titan - UTOPiA English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 23:49

The Roots clan. Ban them all
198/273
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 08:59

Lol Anderson. UR has been trying their best to 'undo' their mistakes of making the Roots clan OP, however they are still commonly used (and successful) even after being heavily banned. I agree with you, only to a certain extent. Noodile Cr is the only possible ban I see left for Roots that wouldn't leave them totally crippled (Jeena is to big of a loss). Tuck and Gretchen both have their weaknesses, so they are probably spared if/when UR bans more Roots cards.
199/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 09:03

Lol @Ambre

Tuck > Gretchen. against the majority of 7 powered cards, Tuck has a 2 pill advantage, thats what makes him so great. Gretchen may seem great, but not only is she relatively limited to early rounds, but also winning with her is not that easy at times, and in some situations that min. of 10 is almost laughable.

lolol Yayoi is NOTHING like jackie. while it may seem Yayoi is only 1 power behind (lol only for examples sake), Jackie Cr has a WAYY more competitive bonus in most situations. admit it, you dont want to throw away your 4*. btw the cards that you mentioned they dont get CRUSHED by Yayoi, just because they have reduced damage doesnt mean they cant win a round. also, dont forget you are throwing away a 4* yourself.
200/273
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 21:23

Tuck over Gretchen?

I use a allstar/Roots deck and Gretchen is certainly better for both bluffing and attacking. (Although some might not be this way because I use a heavy amount of DR)

I use Gretchen, Jeena, Noodile, Rico, Marina, Nathan, Randy, Jessie (Yes, Saki is banned this week. I usually don't use Randy.)I am pretty dependent on Gretchen, because I mid pill her (2-3 pillz) or high pill her (7- depending the amount of DR I have and the amount of damage the opponent has. Obviously, I don't have a 5* to depend on so I can easily win any round with or without Gretchen. Rico and Noodile are good walls, while Marina is a hybrid that can do practically everything. Jessie does get in the way of gretchen's heal, but barely.

Sometimes I play a deck like this:

Tuck, Rico, Noodile, Treeman, Edd Cr, Mona, Prince Jr, Donnie and sometimes Desmond depending on how much allstars/Pussycats are used that week.

This is a more straightfoward deck and utilizes Tuck better than Gretchen.

This shows that Tuck is better than Gretchen at times, while Gretchen is better sometimes.

What you failed to acknowledge is that Gretchen has great bluffing potential at 2-3 pills so you win if the opponent decides to let it through while letting the opponent have a huge pillz disadvantage if they choose to counter it.

I'm don't know much about because I do not own Yayoi but I do have jackie so I'm going to say I love jackie so I thought Yayoi might be just as good.

« Previous12...171819202122...2728Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals