Cards that deserve/ dont deserve bans

Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
273 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52

Hey guys so I will just start us off. I dont get how Lizbeth is on top of the charts??? I mean for 1 less damage, you get Lulabee, which is FAR more stable than Lizbeth. I know, different clans, but Ulu is not that bad by themselves. + there are many replacements, and Lizbeth is what, like 60k? this is ridiculous.

I think Dorian is quite borderline as well, Uppers can still do pretty well without him. Herman, Hefty, even Lady are all replacements for Dorian, i mean i know he is strong against SoA, but thats it!. Herman is actually more threatening than Dorian in many matchups minus GHEIST/Roots.
« Previous12...2122232425262728Next »

211/273
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Friday 15/03/2013, 12:24

Jose Star and Nimestiec are mostly played at 0 pillz to waste the opponent's pills. Therefore that 2 more atk reduction is around equal to that 1 damage.

Rubie and Oxen?

Rubie's 5 power makes her not so good. If you lead with her, they won't have any trouble beating her. Even if they lead, you'll have to overpill to beat them.

Oxen is weak to SOA. If Oxen was such a good card, why is Ngrath barely used? You might say the two atk reduction points but Ngrath has a lower min.

Would you rather have a draw of Romana Tremorh Qubik Eebiza?

or Rubie, Oxen, Kazayan, Nellie/Maurice?

They have around the same raw power, but the Junkz one is more stable and doesn't suck against soa or sob.

And no, I'm not a FPC user. I play clans all over the place but mostly Pussycats, Montana, All Stars, and Roots. (for elo that is)

I have said that Diana is Kazayan with one more power. Yet, I have not said that she was straight up better than him. PC are all reducers. If you are onto Mono PC, you would never throw away Diana just as a reducer. The reducing capabilities of Diana is more like a back-up just in case you lose.

Bad damage on hand is a very bad description of an average PC hand. With their staples/semistaples: Noemi, Clover, Diana, Leela/Charlie is this low damage? The ok damage clan members: Ivana/Ella/Wanda, Jayzel, Malicia. A better description of the PC clan is that its hard to get the dmg in.
212/273
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Friday 15/03/2013, 13:04

Post 201: "in elo where Uppers is basically never used."

Post 209: "I'm not saying Uppers is basically never used"

Contradiction?
213/273
0 Anderson - Titan English
Friday 15/03/2013, 17:51

Ulrich is fine banned. give Piranas a 4* DR like 6/5 - 3 opp life min 1 and they are fine. Ulrich is unstable and would cause more frequent mono Piranas than mono Roots today
214/273
Friday 15/03/2013, 20:36

@0 ComeAtMe

I'm saying that in T2, Uppers might be the most popular clan (Maybe Sakrohm and Sentinel)
In T1, (Elo) Uppers is used much less
215/273
0 Anderson - Titan English
Saturday 16/03/2013, 03:06

Upper's is probably best played T1. What are you even saying Ambre1134?
216/273
Saturday 16/03/2013, 04:23

I am saying that the PC bonus is better than the Uppers bonus in T1 and is more strategetical than Uppers. Uppers is too straightfoward: no strategy needed.
217/273
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 16/03/2013, 04:43

T1, or extended 25, shows good use of Uppers with Zatman, Jackie Cr, Wendel, Nellie showing a strong half to play with, and they are also powerful in T2, or extended, with Jackie Cr, Lady, Dorian, Hefty, Herman to choose from.
218/273
Saturday 16/03/2013, 14:24

I like Uppers both extended 25 and survivor
219/273
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Saturday 16/03/2013, 15:32

Lizbeth is OP, but just borderline she's basically a Dorian or Troompah but worse, Very weak against SOA and unlike Troompah she also looses her damage so she becomes a 2* against Soa. I too am very suprised that she's been banned more often than Beeboy, Trrompah, Dorian and Ongh.

Well if you compare her with Dorian she packs one more power but has a greater weakness. Dorian is impervious to SOA.
And if you compare against FPC, Freaks, Junta, PC, Skeelz, Berzerk, Roots, Ghiest, Jungo, Vortex all of them have a harder time beating Dorian than Lizbeth, because of Dorian's bonus. So actually against these clans Dorian is more OP than Lizbeth.

IMO if Lizbeth is OP so is Dorian

Now the interesting bit is that against other attack manipulator clans Dorian is less powerful and Lizbeth is better against Montana, Uppers, Junkz, Sakhrom, Sentinel. In Elo most players use Montana Uppers and Junkz. Thus since Lizbeth for them is OP they vote against her more and thus she gets banned more often.

Another reason is that Lizbeth is singled out the most pwerful in Piranas. Unlike in Jungo people have to choose between Troompah and Ongh and in Roots they have to choose between Gertjan, Tuck and Gretchen so the votes are divided etc.
220/273
Sunday 17/03/2013, 03:47

If Lizbeth deserves a ban, Dalhia, Raeth, and even Coleridge needs a ban.

« Previous12...2122232425262728Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals