Cards that deserve/ dont deserve bans

Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
273 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52

Hey guys so I will just start us off. I dont get how Lizbeth is on top of the charts??? I mean for 1 less damage, you get Lulabee, which is FAR more stable than Lizbeth. I know, different clans, but Ulu is not that bad by themselves. + there are many replacements, and Lizbeth is what, like 60k? this is ridiculous.

I think Dorian is quite borderline as well, Uppers can still do pretty well without him. Herman, Hefty, even Lady are all replacements for Dorian, i mean i know he is strong against SoA, but thats it!. Herman is actually more threatening than Dorian in many matchups minus GHEIST/Roots.
« Previous12...2122232425262728Next »

221/273
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 17/03/2013, 04:09

A little clarification might help. Dalhia Cr, Raeth and Coleridge are nothing like Lizbeth and are never temp banned.
222/273
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Sunday 17/03/2013, 16:22

Dalhia Cr is nothing like Liz? Plz explain. Piranas is mostly about winning 3 rounds and Dalhia helps a LOT in winning 3 rounds, whether you decide to bluff or pill a lot.

Raeth is nothing like Lizbeth? Raeth is more solid against ability SOA and Raeth has a 2 pill advantage against 7 powered cards making him like 9 power which is equal to lizbeth's (4 atk = 1 power; Do the math) Coleridge is a 8,6 while liz is a 9,7. I think we can agree that one power and one damage is around equal to one star. Lizbeth is not OP at all. Lizbeth is a good card that deserves to be used, but not banned.
223/273
0 Anderson - Titan - UTOPiA English
Monday 18/03/2013, 05:07

You can not compare those two cards in that way, Ambre1452. Coleridge is 4/6 against Soa and must be used mono, Lizbeth is 6/4 against SOA. Those are completely different not to mention Lizbeth does not need 3 other Piranas in hand to be effective.
224/273
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Monday 18/03/2013, 06:23

^ @Ambre1134

You believe that Dahlia Cr and Raeth are a lot like Lizbeth, and then go on to explain how they are different.

9/7 with SOA weakness and 8/5 -3 opp pills isn't that simllar. Nor is a 7/5 -8 attack 4* for that matter.

Coleridge is actually a reasonable comparison, in that he has the same inherent vulnerability against ability-based-SOA.

I agree with you though. ELO bans aren't for good 'top-tier' cards to all get banned. As soon as they get banned, people will just complain about the next strongest. Lizbeth is fine.
225/273
Monday 18/03/2013, 09:21

Just to clarify what I wrote earlier, I agree with Anderson in regards to Coleridge. I was just pointing out that he was at least a closer comparison than the other two.
226/273
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 18/03/2013, 09:36

Ive been noticing people ban cards a lot more than protecting them, and if it weren't for the min 5% votes law about 40 of the 45 cards in the list would be banned every week. LOL.

Strangely though Lizbeth isn't banned this week (At last!) and isn't in the voting list for the next. I guess our complaining about that has somewhat prevented her banning.
227/273
Monday 18/03/2013, 10:59

Any card that is player-banned one week and unbanned the next will have at least 2 weeks back in ELO, as they skip one format election. That's just how it happens.

But yes hashburki, perhaps.
228/273
-Fruz - Senior English
Monday 18/03/2013, 13:01

Honestly, why doesn't Lizbeth deserve to be banned?
A 9/7 with SOB, therefore GHEIST/Roots don't effect her.
Usually, the most cards your opponent will have in his hand with SOA as an ability is 2, which is pretty easy to counter, though may influence your play, but still?
It's worth it to try and get that 7 damage through..
229/273
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 18/03/2013, 22:00

@fruz
Under SOA Lizbeth also looses damage. So she's a 6/4 (looses 3 power and damage). She can't inflict 7 Damage.

I only Agree with Lizbeth 's Ban if cards that are more powerful than her e.g Dorian Troompah Beeboy etc are banned as well.
Because Dorian isn't affected at all against SOA even against Roots etc. Troompah like Lizbeth looses her ability (attack) but retains her damage. and Beeboy... well he's OP and its unanimous.
230/273
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Monday 18/03/2013, 23:54

Beeboy is OP.
One unfair ban is Lamar.
What do you guys think?

« Previous12...2122232425262728Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals