Cards that deserve/ dont deserve bans

Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
273 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52

Hey guys so I will just start us off. I dont get how Lizbeth is on top of the charts??? I mean for 1 less damage, you get Lulabee, which is FAR more stable than Lizbeth. I know, different clans, but Ulu is not that bad by themselves. + there are many replacements, and Lizbeth is what, like 60k? this is ridiculous.

I think Dorian is quite borderline as well, Uppers can still do pretty well without him. Herman, Hefty, even Lady are all replacements for Dorian, i mean i know he is strong against SoA, but thats it!. Herman is actually more threatening than Dorian in many matchups minus GHEIST/Roots.
« Previous12345678910...2728Next »

51/273
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Friday 11/01/2013, 09:37

E10din is flat out wrong. First of all, the difference between - power and + power is much different. Vs allstars, say Saki - he would be 6 power, Saki would be 5. That means you could play a six pilled Futoshi, and still be able to win the matchup based on pills (since Shifou, marlysa, and Chan)

Fei does better than futoshi on Ulu Watu, and i believe that is the only clan.. The advantage is about the same as what futoshi has vs Allstars. Also an important thing to mention, is that Stanly (a fairly common Ulu Watu card at times) does about the same vs futoshi if he has confidence. Vs attack clans, he has better stats than any of them period, meaning they need to pill once more to beat them (aside Oscar and Romana and Mona and John, but keep in mind he also has bigger gap potential)

vs pussy cats, id rather have futoshi than Fei, since bother Clover Lucy and Leela counter him Fei to 1-2 damage... which if u spend the logical 5 pills on him well isnt really worth it. but at the same time, FPC vs PC is a hard match up.

Im not even going to respond to your stupid arguments for La Junta and fpc and beserk (ill even throw in Jungo here). All i will say is 8-8 is extremely hard to reduce with those clans aside Jungo.

Vs Vortex same stupid argument. Of course not, no1 plays cards wanting to lose any round ideally. However, there are some rounds you cant win, but you can create safe openers / forks ideally. Do you think the Vortex really want to lose aisde from maybe with cwing?
52/273
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 11/01/2013, 12:12

Regardless of the arguments made here, Prinz, you can't argue with this fact: It's easily observable that most t100 players do not prefer FPC, therefore we can infer that FPC does not need bans.

Don't get me wrong -- maybe some week or another the meta will shake out in such a way that FPC will be really, really, good. People will get sick of seeing them. They will band together and temp-ban one of their stronger cards... Most likely Shifou or Futoshi. But that would be the exception that proves the rule.

The fact that any t100 regular can back up is that there are few people regularly running FPC up there. Bans exist to balance the game, to keep certain cards from being *abused,* not to keep every strong card out of the game. Futoshi is a strong card, very often having at least some advantage to offer, but he is not a card that's easy to abuse. You are never going to see people running Futoshi like they ran Askai, expecting an automatic win as soon as they draw him.
53/273
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 11/01/2013, 12:42

" Bans exist to balance the game, to keep certain cards from being *abused,* not to keep every strong card out of the game."

Absolutely spot on! ELO bans in a nutshell.

I was one of the Askai abusers, so that ban makes me sad. Well deserved ban, no arguments there, but still sad. Haha.
54/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 11/01/2013, 15:52

@prinz umm... I never said Fei was better than Futoshi Ld? i just said Fei is definitely NOT garbage, for those of us who do not own Futoshi Ld.... once again how is Shifou not a better card than Futoshi Ld!? for 1 less damage (and a slightly different abilitiy that is pretty much as effective) you trade in for 1 less star. that is crucial.

and ps. YOU HAVE NOT explained why Jessica is op
55/273
E10din - Titan English
Friday 11/01/2013, 17:15

Regardless of your opinion on my arguments, none of what you've said has proved he's op, just strong. Also, please, enlighten the masses as to how Jessica is op
56/273
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 02:56

Oh god. I meant not Jessica. but Sasha. I always do that...
57/273
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 12:33

Lol Prinz.
58/273
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Monday 14/01/2013, 18:24

Sasha is fine. Not OP, but not bad. Also, it's one of the 3 2* cards in the clan that are sort of usable, the others imo are Redra and Belle.
59/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 00:44

@nomi you underrate Liam. I rate Liam as good as Redra, and better than Belle. You have no idea how great SoA is.
60/273
E10din - Titan English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 01:31

Sasha is a good wall, but predictable. honestly, Skeelz need her. i would rather use Liam than Belle, but Redra over both of them.

« Previous12345678910...2728Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals