Cards that deserve/ dont deserve bans

Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
273 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52

Hey guys so I will just start us off. I dont get how Lizbeth is on top of the charts??? I mean for 1 less damage, you get Lulabee, which is FAR more stable than Lizbeth. I know, different clans, but Ulu is not that bad by themselves. + there are many replacements, and Lizbeth is what, like 60k? this is ridiculous.

I think Dorian is quite borderline as well, Uppers can still do pretty well without him. Herman, Hefty, even Lady are all replacements for Dorian, i mean i know he is strong against SoA, but thats it!. Herman is actually more threatening than Dorian in many matchups minus GHEIST/Roots.
« Previous12345678910...2728Next »

71/273
IM_Nem8 - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 00:19

You think Clover deserved a ban? I barely even played against Pussycats lol
72/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 00:33

@fanta what are you talking about?!?! one card does not determine the result of the match??? of course it doesnt.... but it is so nice to have SoA. look, it is good against not only Roots, you missed out Nightmare AND Piranas (as well as Roots if you run into Ojibway). and almost every other clan have something threatening, like Eddie, Ditha, Oflgn, Zhu Tang etc. and Liam is NOT only for defensive purposes, it makes your opponent think twice before throwing out their Boohma.

Lehane is not threatening, but let's say I play Lehane first, what in the hell are you going to do. Ditha with 4? well I can beat you easily with my 3. She is not threatening, but her beast stats makes the opponent worry and over pill..... you just have not tried her....

@kitsune can you stop with splashing random cards into decks? like in my mono Skeelz i am not just going to friggin splash Spiaghi + Angelo into my mono Skeelz. +, Spiaghi + Angelo gets stopped by SoA clans.
73/273
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 03:41

@nemesis Clover deserves her ban. Sneaking 5 damage in easily was pretty fun. That said, I'm a little mad that she's banned
6/5's kinda unfair for that kind of pretty much guaranteed DR wouldn't you say? I'd say 6/3 would've been a lot more fair, but oh well.

@oracle I think you're a little too fond of Liam. He's OK, he's got 6 power, the lowest base power I'd use in an ELO deck personally, but he's still just a weak little SOA card with no attack or power manipulation to help him win. All he has that other SOA cards don't have is the fact he can stop GHEIST and Roots abilities. I'd still rather have Redra and actually win against any nuke card my opp might play
74/273
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 06:46

Liam isn't a great card IMO, but he's by no means bad. For a throw-away 2*, being able to SoA every card other than opposing Skeelz sure is nice.
75/273
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 08:26

Logically you don't play Ditha that round. Even if it was Lehane old I'd just let it though. 2 damage is basically nothing. You win by choosing your rounds.
76/273
Tsuda_hkg - Guru - HKG English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 10:11

@fanta what if I have Lehane AND Liam? Don't forget you probably go first since I have 2 2*.in my hand.
77/273
-Montrosity- - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 14:31

Gertjan is kinda like Draheera - they both deserves bans

Their both OP in terms of their functions as opener and its synergy with the clan.
+ Gertjan allows its other Roots comrades to maximise its round winning
+ Draheera allows 2HKO opportunities with its destructive team combos (i.e. Wardom)

Point is with Draheera gone, Roots is dominating the current meta.
But how many would agree with me Roots without Gertjan is playable.
78/273
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 19:15

Why did UR give Gertjan +16 attack instead of +12. Does he really need to be stronger than most Rescue for up to 4 pills?
79/273
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 21:31

Gertjan was released at a time when Roots had been hammered to obsolescence by bans. The past 4-5 Roots releases have been really good for them and have brought them way back up. If I remember correctly, Gertjan and Taljion were released very close to eachother. Piranas at that time were a top clan with Ulrich and Bonnie Ld. Before Gretchen came out, Gertjan was the only reason to play Roots mono. Since then, the two clans have headed in opposite directions.
80/273
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 22:36

That's hypocritical, Oracle. You cannot say that you hate it when people use the "different clan" argument and then use it yourself.

I think Greem deserves to be banned. Since you can't stop her ability, your options against her are limited. Considering the other poison cards that just got struck down, I wonder how she stayed in.

« Previous12345678910...2728Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals