Let’s Transcend Transcendence!

Friday 11/01/2013, 11:28
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/01/2013, 14:10

Virginia’s motto is “absorb and transcend”, which is why she probes the citizens of Clint City on the search for useful DNA. Whether it’s Roger the lunatic butcher or top surfer Dave, she’ll always find one or two particular features to make her own. But la crème de la crème is to be found in Rhody 's hit show, “Hot Green”, in which the elite of Clint City take to the stage!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.

edited by Boing Friday 11/01/2013, 14:10
« Previous1234Next »

21/37
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 11/01/2013, 22:52

Rhody... I don't mind weak cards. Doesn't bother me; I'll avoid them and not complain. Missions with awful cards, however, that kind of thing just darkens my day.
22/37
ELMThawinner - Hero - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Friday 11/01/2013, 23:00

Bring new abilities please!!!
23/37
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 02:15

Virginia: 7/6 Soa 5* for Sakrohm- Hmm, not bad. Considering her competition however, she wasn't a very needed staple in high starred Sakrohm decks. I would personally take the stellas over her, graks, and probably several others. I do suppose that she is useful, but not really groundbreaking. 6/10

Roger: 7/4 3* for Berzerk w/ copy bonus- Well, he's not over or underpowered, so that's good. He's average, and to some people, he could be a very useful 3*. I would say he's my 2nd favorite in the clan for 3*s perhaps, but again, nothing groundbreaking. 7/10

Dave: 8/1 for ulu watus w/ +2 life- My personal favorite of the release. While the Ulu watus had plenty 2*s to deal with, UR decided to give us another. This guy defeats Bree hands-down to me. Taigo and Gabrielle are arguable, but that's because they all play different roles. IMO, he was a nice choice, but at the same time, the ulu watus were perfectly fine without another 2* for now. What more, they may be getting lots of life gain, but again, their damage is pretty low, so against soa clans you may have to win 3 matches and possibly fury to get in that win(They also don't have much attack manipulation aside from Taigo or Sandy who is situational). 7/10

Rhody: 3/4 P and D +2 Uppers-Bad. Bad. Bad. Oh well, not all cards can be good. Rubee is hands down better, and others IMO. Uppers is ok though, as Oxen, rubee, Harold, Pallack, etc. were already at least decent 3*s.

This was a meh release. Hopefully next release is better.
24/37
ACalculus - Hero - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 02:58

Am I the only one who thinks that UR should've released Glibon by now?
25/37
GeneralGroove - Hero - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 03:02

I dont know, to me it seems Sakrohm havent found their "thing" yet. Every clan ha something big to make them stand out, Nightmare are more about life and poison whereas prianhas are more about pills. Sakrohm dont have anything huge (besides the 2 damage reducers) that make them stand out from Sentinel or Junkz... the few +life cards they have are really low things like +2 life, the major one is life per damage which would be alright if there were more +life cards in Sakrohm... ANyone else feel this way or is it just me? i just dont see why people would use Sakrohm over Sentinel or Junkz...
26/37
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 05:10

@the oracle
Are you sure you didn't confuse Sakrohm with Junkz? Because Fuzz and Qubik aren't good for Sakrohm decks.
27/37
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 06:07

@ACalculus - Maybe that will be Sakrohm's event card.
28/37
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Saturday 12/01/2013, 13:15

Funny how people call a beast like Virginia "okay"
Qubik is awesome and 1 damage/power less for one star is usual. So how is Virginia not awesome? She is a perfect card for Survivor T2 and makes a huge threat because she is stable and cant be reduced except for soa clans reducers like Jeena or Bristone, which rarely are found in said mode.
And here again for dummies: Virginia is like the overpowered and ELO banned Hawk, just with one power less!

Roger and Dave both are decent cardd and will be used often, though i think Roger could have been 8/3, since the clan still is eaten alive by Uppers, All Stars and similar.

Rhody just is a waste of space...
29/37
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 14:05

Can we get a 2 star GHEIST please!!
Mok and Elke are OK.
But Wurmhol!
Come on! give a GHEIST user some fun.
Its ok now bcos u already release many card with Stop
30/37
ObeyLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 21:49

Still waiting on that Damage Reducer for the Frozn. ""

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals