Re: A little advice for my Ulu Watu ELO deck...

Saturday 12/01/2013, 04:47

Sorry, computer glitch and I accidentally closed the subject of the last thread I made. I just wanted to ask a couple more things about my deck. From everybody's advice, a good revised deck from my current deck (" target="_blank"> would be:
Oraya 5*
Stanly 5*
Eddie 4*
Felicia or Nanook 3*
Gabrielle 2*
Fanny 2*
Warren 2*
Dave 2*

But I also wanted to ask, which 3* card is better in your opinion, Nanook or Felicia?

I've seen a lot of people say Nanook is a lot better than Felicia, but I don't really get how. Felicia is a possible 9/3 card, but while Nanook is a 10/4, she's more vulnerable since she doesn't have that bonus blocking ability.

And a lot of people say that I should replace Warren, but he really doesn't seem that bad to me. I'd say he's one of the best 2* Ulu Watu cards I've seen. He does well against most cards, unless they get a lot of their power from abilities or bonuses.

Saturday 12/01/2013, 06:48

Sorry, failed at posting my deck :/

Saturday 12/01/2013, 07:27

People are just stupid, gets mesmerized but high stats. I would say they are about the same, but Eugene beats them both. also, Oraya/Stanly to Numar, and then Warren (wtf) to Ice Jim I really like soa but if you dont like his bad stats use Felicia then.

but overall mono ulu does not go well, damage output too low (especially faced against SoA)

Saturday 12/01/2013, 13:25

Ulu is just a bad clan to get your SOA. If you want SOA, use 3 Montana such as Desmond+Spiaghi+Angelo. Those are 3 abilities that really help Ulu.

Reply to this subject