Underrated cards

Underrated cards
Sunday 13/01/2013, 15:51
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
78 messages
Underrated cards
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 13/01/2013, 15:51

Sorry started this one before but dont want to bring it up. please keep to ELO specific!

Ill start us off:

Spudd: sorry this guy gets like no attention at all. i know 4 damage may seem painful at times.... but look not all card have to be oh yah big power big damage now go die! this card is a great wall great ability + bonus synergy. one more thing i would like to mention is the low minimum on this guy, that 1 pill can change a game at times.

Ward hg: way overlooked due to fierce competition. honestly, at least half the time I would prefer this card to Cyb Lhia, since he is not limited to turn 1. look at all his counterparts, Laura is 3 stars, Lilou has 7 power, Luba has 1 more star AND 1 less damage.

Bloodh: how often do you see a card with 9 life gap capability WITH protection. people say Piranas is all about pillz manip and Bloodh doesnt fit into the theme blahblah bad card. I say no, leave him to last round and you will not regret having him in your deck.

Liam: only viable SoA for Skeelz, and very splashable in decks actually. often overlooked by Redra and Sasha, but I would recommend try to have all 3 in your deck.
« Previous12345678Next »

21/78
AGPrinz - Titan - The BeSharps English
Wednesday 16/01/2013

Also, dont underestimate Oraya - theres a reason SOA reducers are part of the meta...
22/78
IM_Nem8 - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 00:19

Essie is strong and underrated
23/78
E10din - Titan English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 01:28

1350 this week shouldnt be hard, it's going to be a high scoring week with 2 big 5 as prizes.
24/78
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 02:07

How about Freaks as a clan? even without Splata Cr (Even though he would help greatly in a Freaks deck) they are still kinda scary
25/78
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 14:33

Essie's damage doesn't cut it for me...
Oraya too, without courage she's just meh, I'd rather use Stanly, because Ulu Watu NEEDS that consistent damage.
The card I think is really underestimated is Alexei... SOA is self-explanatory and his stats aren't that bad...
26/78
0 KILLIC - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 15:31

Psylo is underrated. her soa is pretty good
27/78
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 20:32

Um. Jungo have Jean.
28/78
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 12:32

Lol for once I agree with kitsune.

yah Oraya is so shaky, her courage makes her so easy to stop, and 9 power is not that high, could easily be stopped by pilling more or SoB etc.
29/78
Friday 18/01/2013, 07:00

30/78
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 19/01/2013, 07:43

Back at my original post, why is Ward hg not used???? yes i know fierce competition, but that's really only C Wing. Cyb Lhia is just terrible in some decks (revolved around flat out damage) and Neloe has a really high minimum. Ward hg has 8 power!!!!! potential (i know highly unlikely) 8/8 for 2* and gaining pillz back?? even faced with SoA, it is a doable wall and can still gain 1 pill back. he deserves something like 9/10, and I still see luba's and laura's being used

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals