First try with Ulu Watu got to the mid 1300s again :/

Wednesday 16/01/2013, 20:00
wR3DRUMw - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
wR3DRUMw - Titan - Limit BreakEnglish - Wednesday 16/01/2013, 21:23

Is there something im completely overlooking. While I do understand it takes good play to flourish in this game, especially in ELO but i feel like all of my decks end up in the sub par category even when I play my nerdy little heart out.

deleted

Should I be trying to build more balanced with one 5* and one 4* or go the opposite like two 5* or four 4*?

Currently I feel that the 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 set up is the way to go but according to my ELO im a scrub anyway.

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly obliged.

edited by UM_AaaBattery Wednesday 16/01/2013, 21:23

2/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 21:24

Fixed the link for you.

the = needed to be :
3/4
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 02:52

I think your deck-building still needs a little bit of work. You seem to be on the right track, but other than good round-winning capability, this deck doesn't have a whole lot of synergy. A few things that stick out right away...

-While some +life works okay with Heal, too much will create undesired overlap, keeping Eddie from achieving good gap.
-The gap on many of your cards is a bit on the low side. Your big gappers are Ongh, Eddie, and Buck. Of those 3, 2 are significantly hurt by SoA (Buck becomes a rather risky 7/7, and Eddie becomes a 10/3 wall.)
-Part of your gap comes from the Jungo bonus. If you draw just 1 Jungo, that's 4 less gap you can potentially achieve in that match...

Long story short, while your deck won't struggle to win rounds, it WILL struggle to outgap the opponent. Maybe you could hit 1400 with this thing, but it would take excellent play and LOTS of 3-round wins. Forget about star counts for now and focus on things like clan synergy and build synergy. A good deck has to have enough gap and/or mitigation that you don't have to worry about not having enough gap in your hand to beat your opponent. It should also be able to withstand SoA, SoB, and DR. Try to build that sort of balanced deck instead of a deck full of cards that individually look good, and you will have more success in ELO.
4/4
wR3DRUMw - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 04:29

Whoops thank you

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals