New Player Help Please
Thursday 17/01/2013, 00:26
Z3R0M3TAL - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
New Player Help Please
Z3R0M3TAL - Guru English - Thursday 17/01/2013, 00:26

Hello,

I just started playing this game a few days ago. I am interested in purchasing a few of the titanium packs, but I am not sure what 4 races would be a good pick? So far I have only played a little junta and Roots, but I lose a lot in the single player matches.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
Z3R0M3TAL - Guru English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 00:40

I will be interested in playing tournaments at some point. However with the free cards, my deck isnt very competitive.
3/11
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 01:27

Depends on your play style, if you want mindless easy wins then play Nightmare or Bangers. If you like playing mind games with your opponents then i would suggest Junkz and Piranas because of their pill manipulation. Rescue, Montana, Sentinel, and Uppers are good clans to start off with. Also the clans you choose to start off with should depend on what mode you're going to play.
4/11
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 18/01/2013, 12:34

This game is almost static. Go try FR when it's released.
5/11
0 KILLIC - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 18/01/2013, 14:05

Roots/Uppers/allstars/Piranas is the easiest clans to play
6/11
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 18/01/2013, 14:36

Ur static? With new cards every 2 weeks, new clan every once in a while, new collector every once in a while, game modes being changed / introduced, updating banns and so on?
7/11
BombMonkey - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 18/01/2013, 17:00

Attack Manipulation clans generally more forgiving and thus is the general root for starters when facing non SOB clans.

Other clans may require more looking into if you have a specific intrest in terms of tatics.
8/11
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Immortality
Friday 18/01/2013, 19:58

Nightmare and Bangers are normally a good start, i started with Rescue and migrated to Sarkrohm myself but choice is yours

Go with NB, you will make more clintz then you would with crummy titanium packs which in turn will get you alot of the cards you want.
9/11
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 20/01/2013, 02:46

Attack manipulation clans are generally quite beginner friendly. Montana, Uppers, Sentinel and Rescue are all very straight forward and easy to grasp when learning the game. Sakrohm are fine too, but the previous four I mentioned are a bit more game-mode-versatile than Sakrohm. Eventually you can branch out to explore other clan options if you wish, which offer different play styles and strategies.
10/11
3th - Senior English
Monday 25/02/2013, 11:01

How to do fury pls. Thank's before

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals