The Revenge of a Graffiti Artist

Friday 18/01/2013, 11:08
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 18/01/2013, 11:08

After having been arrested by the Sentinel for having graffitied a portrait of Copper in a tutu on their HQ, Kreenk Ld is back to make even more of a Mark! Ever since his release, he’s been intent on reoffending by spray painting the Sentinel boss in completely ridiculous poses throughout the city. You shouldn’t go round annoying artists, especially when they’re as talented as Kreenk Ld!

Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before March 17th at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00).
« Previous123Next »

11/23
Bagadur - Titan - The Trend
Friday 18/01/2013, 19:18

The 1st mission is pain. I have to abandon fights without Jay or use all the pills for Jay. Don`t want to waste my time. Just stop such missions.
12/23
tgh02 - Guru - Open Casket English
Saturday 19/01/2013, 00:44

Kreenk Ld was the most enjoyable to complete compared to the last 5. Dudley's 70 knockouts was a pain...imagine the prospect of winning 70 knockouts on a smartphone

Involving Lil Jey was cool since he's New Blood and maintains continuity. Then the usual Survivor/DM or random Round wins gets things rolling.

I agree this may be easy for veteran players. But expanding our membership to included smartphone users and encouraging new players to pursue LD cards benefits all of us. It even creates interest in purchasing Lil Jey in Market & buying NB Packs.

That keeps UR in business. Fun LD card mission for a change
13/23
Whitedragon11 - Colossus - Limit Break English
Saturday 19/01/2013, 02:49

I finished the second mission and started the thrd, win 40 fights.

I must have won the first win so hard it counted as 40 and I completed the mission instantly XD

You’ve completed the Mission: Urban work of art! 02:46
You’ve completed the Mission: Aerosols are for painting!! 02:40
14/23
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 19/01/2013, 03:21

Kreenk's return is the easiest set in a long time. Heck, you could get him even if Lil'Jey is your only Banger. Very noob friendly. It's nice.

About the 40 wins, hasn't this glitch happened before? Does it read your total wins, instead of counting on it's own? I'm not complaining, mind you. Just an oddity.
15/23
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Saturday 19/01/2013, 19:47

His missions are easy because everyone complained about Naja Ld and Dudley Ld's missions being too extensive and prolonged.

If you think his missions are too easy! stop complaining! just use cards like Syd Noze and MC Decay! I'm sure you'll be challenged!

I like the fact that now everyone are able to complete these since their easy.
16/23
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 20/01/2013, 03:05

@hashburki
Why are you yelling? Only one person claimed that they were too easy. From the sound (sight?) of it, most people agree with you.
17/23
Jaime Iron - Guru - heavy metal and rock English
Sunday 20/01/2013, 10:14

Can some one help me, I have Lil' Jey but I can't do the first missions!
18/23
glaedr180 - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 20/01/2013, 12:36

I also was able to skip the third mission
19/23
Jaime Iron - Guru - heavy metal and rock English
Monday 21/01/2013, 09:23

Its ok now
20/23
Population 0 - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 22/01/2013, 16:55

What fixed it for you jaime? As I just had a fight with Lil Jey in my hand. And still the mission isn't unlocked.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals