As Beautiful as they are Dangerous

Friday 25/01/2013, 11:15
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
42 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 25/01/2013, 11:18

Whether we’re talking about the sweet Sabia, nicknamed "the swallow from hell", the beautiful Minerva who’d turn you into stone in the blink of an eye, or the eccentric Blidgey who’d publicly shame you in one of her songs if you dared to betray her, none of them is to be taken lightly. Stompah might well be the terror of Mount Glatz, but he’d better watch himself in Clint City if he doesn’t want to feel the full force of their fury!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.

edited by Boing Friday 25/01/2013, 11:18
« Previous12345Next »

11/42
0 JimMorrison - Guru Português
Friday 25/01/2013, 19:14

Please staff new 4* Nightmare to replace a big lost that is Azel
12/42
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 00:20

This week's releases were huge boosts to two clans at the bottom of ELO.

Sabia- with full support, she's superior to Pegh. Now the 6 hard hitting clans (Junta, FPC, Berzerk, Jungo, Frozn and Freaks) all have their own identitiy.

Stompah- most solid 4* yet for Frozn, and they have a real glut at 4*, although that can translate into some fantastic 1/2 decks. Even without his bonus, 7/5 -11 attack is still playable, and the bonus kicking the damage to 7 is pretty insane.

Blidgey- I think -2 pills is a little too weak but she is like a 4*, balanced Shann. She doesn't challenge Blaaster Cr or Vermyn N but I think she is a more powerful character than Shogunn, Bubbles or Chlora.

Minerva- Yet another topend wall for Skeelz, and this one is also a 2nd reducer after Redra for Skeelz. I'm not sure she will be better for mono Skeelz ELO than Michael, but she is a good 5* character to splash for 1/2 decks, like a 5* Marina that activates for everyone. She is also great against Roots and GHEIST.
13/42
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 00:59

Sabia-2* La Junta support:-1 opp damage min 2;7/1- This was an excellent 2*, aand has probably made its way to one of the best 2*s in the game. even with 3 La Junta, she works similarly to Pegh, who is very good. Its just this card works better with more La Junta. 10/10

Minerva-5* Skeelz -2 opp power ad damage min 1;8/5- Wow, it's like Chiara died and went to Cr heaven, only to be reborn as a perfectly good 5*. I can't say anything bad about this card. Stable and Powerful. 10/10

Blidgey-4* Bangers -2 opp pillz min3;6/5- My least favorite of the release. She should make for a nice cheap card, and I'm glad because cheap pillz reducers are good. i prefer many other 4*s to her from Bangers, so I Don;t think i'll see much use for her. Maybe standard. 6/10

Stompah-4* Frozn -11 atk min 8;7/5- Wow. Another good card in this release. To me, this reminds me of Askai who made a great role as a splash if need be in a deck(but you know, more balanced and less damage-yer). A bit weak to DR, but you should be able to dodge that. and likewise, totally awesome with the Frozn bonus, but that's with most of the Frozn nowadays. 9/10.

Excellent releae today UR!
14/42
zo1erix - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 01:11

Which pack ?
15/42
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 02:01

Good release.. actually all cards are playable for me.. and they will create a different strategy..
and a 4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2 Mono Frozn is good!
16/42
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 04:21

Some Deck Suggestion including New Bloods card.. (Sorry but i can't make a presets because i have limited cards in my collection)

Mono La Junta
4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2
Bryan - Gatline - Isatis - Milena - Jane Ramba Cr - Archibald - Sabia - Tolliver

Mono Bangers (aggresive - bluff deck)
4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2
Chlora - Bubbles - Blidgey - Garrik - Randal - Kreenk Ld - Massiv - B Ball

Mono Skeelz (aggressive - bluff deck)
5-4-3-3-3-3-2-2
Minerva - Dr. Falkenstein - Sandro - Cley - Zeke - Andy Ld - Sasha - Liam

Mono Frozn
4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2
Stompah - Eliska - Bankee - Tiwi Ld - Hakunak - Haaken - Titsouk - Brampah Noel

thnx mods
17/42
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 13:10

People need to stop comparing Minerva to Chiara. Chiara is a 3* 8/4. Minerva is a 5* 8/5. Sorry but Minerva isn't close to Chiara.
18/42
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 19:33

@kitsunekatsumi
yes but chiara has confidence and Minerva also has damage reduction
19/42
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 23:47

@star brute Chiara is revenge not confidence
20/42
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 27/01/2013, 06:56

@ KitsuneKatsumi, yes that is true, but be that as it may, I was reffering to how they both can play a similar offensive role. People considered Chiara as one of the best 3*s in the game(still no Lyse Teria Cr though) but the problem was that her damage was a bit low against higher starred decks. Minerva has a bit more sufficient damage for a ko(since 7 damage cards are usually quite stronger than 8 damage cards), DR, and her reduction is a bit more stable since it requires no revenge. While Chiara has places in lower starred formats, Minerva can play the same role as Chiara in a higher starred format, but better because of a more stable ability, a better ability at that, and a much better ko setup(This will go well with Michael).

Also, she is not the 2nd reducer(damage I was guessing) after Redra. There's Dwan as a main one, and even Deebler(Though his confidence is a turnoff for him.). As far as power reduction goes, there is Caelus Cr, Chiara Cr, and Belgosi. I suppose on occasion, Lorna may even fit these.

But I am willing to agree that she is a topend wall(or even just card) with her only real weakness being damage reducers that lower her damage by 2 or less. I am nonetheless very excited to use this card.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals