As Beautiful as they are Dangerous

Friday 25/01/2013, 11:15
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
42 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 25/01/2013, 11:18

Whether we’re talking about the sweet Sabia, nicknamed "the swallow from hell", the beautiful Minerva who’d turn you into stone in the blink of an eye, or the eccentric Blidgey who’d publicly shame you in one of her songs if you dared to betray her, none of them is to be taken lightly. Stompah might well be the terror of Mount Glatz, but he’d better watch himself in Clint City if he doesn’t want to feel the full force of their fury!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.

edited by Boing Friday 25/01/2013, 11:18
« Previous12345Next »

21/42
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Sunday 27/01/2013, 10:05

This message is not related but I think I know who is the next noel
22/42
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Sunday 27/01/2013, 13:32

Oh my, do some people even try the cards out before they rate them?

Minerva is a stable card for T2 (Standart) and has some nice two hits for low Pillz costs with Michael and Caelus Cr. For ELO her damage is too low to be really good, Michael is the better choice, though Minerva might fit better in some players playstyle. A good addition with high mindgame thanks to the possibility to use her as huge wall that even reduces the damage if beaten.

Sabia is just simply awesome. A huge reduce (especially for a 2★) when used in mono Junta, paired with good stats (7power, 1+2 damage) can make her useable as reducer with low cost and as little umexpected damage dealer. This card has no flaws, anything that would be better at her would make her overpowered.
23/42
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Sunday 27/01/2013, 13:46

Blidgey is no good card, just a beginner card that will be substituded quickly. If she only had 7 power... she wont find much use.

Now Stompah... Simply perfect. The card Frozn needed to be rescued from being dead in every type. Now they will get a huge push for ELO and finally will be played more. Stompah has stable stats with an ability that makes it even possible to play him in the first turn without a big lack of strengh. If used with Bonus, he is a huge threat, over avarage power, over avarage attack manipulation and even over avarage damage. He can be used nicely in every turn, makes a great bluff and... just the perfect card for my beloved Frozn clan.
24/42
MrkingPin_MoB - Colossus - Masters of Battle English
Wednesday 30/01/2013, 16:14

I contacted CS I only got 2 creds instead of 10 they said they can't find a issue so I don't get them I sent a SS. Not happy. I buy alot of credits and am not happy ATM. Way to go UR. Till this is righted no more cash from me
25/42
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 30/01/2013, 22:59

They would of checked to see when the mission was finished and how many credits you got. If there end tells them that you get what you should of gotten then they can't do anything. If you think they made a mistake Politely say that you think something amiss (if your rude they won't listen).

Also don't worry your a Colossus Level 139 do 8 credits really matter.
26/42
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 31/01/2013, 02:36

@Battery: Going to have to respectfully disagree on this. Despite having a retail value of 40 cents USD, 8 credits are of the utmost importance if a player spent several hours grinding missions with the expectation of receiving that reward.
27/42
Thursday 31/01/2013, 11:01

Thats fine people can disagree with me. I do missions to complete missions and get mission points I don't do it for the rewards so my view can be different.

I was mainly trying to calm the player down. Maby the wink face was too much though im only human.
28/42
MrkingPin_MoB - Colossus - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 31/01/2013, 16:45

@battery Well Why do they have the missions then? why does my lvl excuse them from my 8 creds.. its not the creds its the point.

and they said they gave me the creds after i sent CS a message but i'm still havent gotten my 8 and yes i want them i did the mission..
29/42
Wakshaani - Legend English
Thursday 31/01/2013, 19:35

Eh? What's this about a 10 credit mission? That's a New Blood one?
30/42
Thursday 31/01/2013, 20:45

@MrKiNgPiN_MOB: I have cleared you cache if you still don't have them send a polite mssage to CS.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals