MONO La Junta for ELO
Friday 25/01/2013, 13:54
GWNGeneralZod - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
MONO La Junta for ELO
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White NorthEnglish - Friday 25/01/2013, 13:54

War! *hungh* Good god, y'all!

Sabia brings La Junta up a notch in the ELO tiers with a powerful 2* DR card.
Throw in the already solid cards of Toliver, Bryan and Arnie, and this deck is showing lots of promise.
Agree/Disagree?
(Please don't say this deck loses to SoA. That's obvious, lots of decks lose to SoA.)
« Previous12Next »

11/15
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 05/02/2013, 01:15

^ What the oracle said. I feel like Milena is strictly better than Jane Ramba Cr, if only because the goal of a mono-Junta deck is to threaten KOs all the time. Most of the time, Milena works exactly the same as Jane, but Milena also brings you closer to a KO or a poison min (solid point with all the Freaks around this week).
12/15
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Wednesday 06/02/2013, 06:48

La Junta have gotten better because of Sabia but they just seem to predictable. Only problem I face is Naginata when I draw no soa cards. They need to use Milena more. Jane Ramba Cr is a good card but Milena is a better turn 1 card which is a crucial turn for La Junta. It just seems like a lot of La Junta decks I run into aren't built for the weekly meta.
13/15
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White North English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 09:04

Sadly, La Junta doesn't have a lot of answers for certain metas.
When it's a SoA week, they cant really run Naginata, Trish, Isatis, or Sabia. Not many replacements can be found that make up for losing those 4 powerful cards.
14/15
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 14:22

@cant really run Naginata? Sabia? well they still have solid power... again SoA they are usually on an uphill battle BUT that is why ONCE AGAIN THERE ARE STOP CARDS. Nahomi is available guys...
15/15
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White North English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 10:27

And to put in the Stop cards, you take out the cards that aren't effective against SoA's.
Naginata included.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals