« Previous12345Next »

31/44
Stomper-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 08/02/2013, 17:42

My guess? New Leader
32/44
Infiniti - Senior English
Friday 08/02/2013, 17:53

Well looks like we actually have to play for this to happen and not "watch from the sidelines"
33/44
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 08/02/2013, 18:04

What does this Pilzken, along with the Saks, La Junta, room #13, and the GHEIST have to do with what's going on?
34/44
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 08/02/2013, 20:31

I'm guessing the clans involved if this is a big event will be GHEIST, Berzerk, Sakrohm and La Junta (since the other two need other clans to bring the card forth.)
35/44
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 11:07

Prediction: First UR character with an original power of 9.
36/44
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 00:38

My guess godly cards to be released, and its gonna be banned in a heart beat, but like orignial power 9, and possibly some cards might be taken out of the game and new ones to add it, not sure really but something huge could be happening, like maybe even some kind of new single player thing
37/44
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 01:07

To be honest,to those posting that this card may be some kind of mind-blowing creature that just came out of nowhere and will make the big 5 quake in their boots,i think those people need to give their head a good shake,or at least revoke their rights to complain about the disappointment of Plizken on his release,because he isn't out yet,and nobody knows his stats,or his star count,or even his clan,and i just dont think that jumping to conclusions is going to make Plizken any stonger.

That said,i can understand people thinking what it's going to be,but come on,a new Leader?

I think it's going to be a 5 star Vortex(people say it has to do with pills,but they refuse to even consider it's possibly a Vortex card?),and it's going to be exactly that.I don't see cards disappearing off the face of the earth or a 9 powered card,that im sure of,as i recall looking at a very early screenshot of fantasy rivals and there was a card with 9 power(i believe) and that card is nowhere to be seen in beta.

Maybe im bitter with Uchtul,and was surprised with Romana when everybody had their guards down regarding her,and she turned out to be pretty decent,i just feel like the hype for this card is a bit ridiculous.

But that's my two cents.

Unless,urban rivals proves me wrong.I'd like that.
38/44
Wakshaani - Legend English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 06:55

Oh hey, it's Snake Plisken! Good to get a lil' Kurt Russel going in here.

I can only hope and pray that he's a Leader LD. It certainly *sounds* like he's getting all the clans active, and that's a leaderly thing to do, right?
39/44
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 11:47

I think that it will involve the secret of room 13, a new clan, the release of FR and some crs thrown in the mix- UR must have been really saving up for this one.

But also when will it happen???
40/44
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 11/02/2013, 14:34

Something must happen other than just Pilzken ...

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals