[RECR] Harbingers Of Ares

Wednesday 06/02/2013, 20:40
Lucas Moon - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
66 messages
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 06/02/2013, 20:40

are *officially* opening their doors for recruitment!

Being a level 28 guild, it should be no surprise that our message board is extremely active, as are our players in the game.
On top of our threads getting filled up quickly, we help each other with strategies and tips to come out on top of every battle!

And if one should so be interested, we have many event creators in our guild whom create events to the extent of having at least one guild event at a time.

We simply ask for each applicant to be level 40 or above, and active, either on the board or in game. Or both!

Please consider joining as spots are limited!
« Previous1234567Next »

11/66
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 07/02/2013, 23:53

Sorry tricky, Tricky is like the Leader over the guild, former founder, and everyone in the guild knows tricky, Tricky is AWESOME, he will be around for a while and is a major influence on the guild
12/66
AsianRepublic - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 08/02/2013, 00:55

DE WORST GUILD EVAR, MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

In other news.. I have been a past member in HOA and their member and staff team are epic, Go ahead and join
13/66
Friday 08/02/2013, 04:01

Thanks for the kind words AR, we are epic, we are HoA, join today and become a Harbinger, we will send u the paperwork and if u pass then u can be let in the world of HoA, friendly members, very active msg boards, friendly enviornment, celebrities visit us often, and overall just a fun experience, when I started my first day in HoA I had 600,000 in my collection in 3 months I had 1.3mil
14/66
FLAMINGO1134 - Titan English
Friday 08/02/2013, 05:03

Please I want to join
15/66
HoA-Predator - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 08/02/2013, 19:05

Go ahead my good friend!
16/66
Friday 08/02/2013, 20:10

Go ahead and apply, and an admin will send u ur paperwork
17/66
Friday 08/02/2013, 22:01

How it feels to be in HoA:
Words cant describe the feeling of belonging somewhere with such great people. You talk with them everday, play matches carrying the Harbingers Of Ares legacy under your name. You experience people who can relate to you, you see the future of Urban Rivals. We will NEVER become a guild thats just all action but no substance, our players have the choice to use the guild msg board, our admins and founder have HoA's best interest in mind when making decisions, its an enviornment that keeps the fun coming, whether ur straight,gay,black,white, courageous,shy, popular, or not, noob, or pro, if you meet the requirements, and pass the screening, you are in a family. They welcomed me with open arms, helped increase my collection, and furthermore, the activity is what first thrilled me, a very active msg board, but now its like the whole HoA is an amazing thrilling experience, we also are smart about who dont have good intentions, but we truly act with precaution so we dont jump to conclusions automatically, we arent the most popular guild, but even if such popularity shall rise, it wont change us, we are an established family, not just an american guild, we are great people, with great intentions. Im proud to be a member of the Harbingers Of Ares.
18/66
Saturday 09/02/2013, 02:59

Join us now and join the revolution
19/66
moonster1912 - Guru English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 09:06

Be a part of a kind , friendly environment.We have got wonderful admins and a great founder .

Go ahead join!
20/66
HoA - Frozen - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 09:10

I say join now....before spots get filled up...Best forum prizes..random giveaways...and ever active admin team(includes me )& awesome founder

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals