Love in a Stew

Love in a Stew
Friday 08/02/2013, 11:27
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
Love in a Stew
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 08/02/2013, 11:27

Nothing could spoil the loving feeling that has taken hold of Clint City. You’ll find Madelone holding hands with her beau in a moving show. Perhaps at a bend in the road, one of Malicia’s arrows will bewitch you or send you straight to hospital. But if you want to spend an exciting evening out with your loved one, come and see DJ Vanish’s show. It would even be enough to distract Bublgmm from his passion for killer candies.

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123Next »

11/27
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 08/02/2013, 15:08

Im going against the waves, crappy release, nothing too competitive.

Bublgmm: why... whats the reason? of all clans Vortex gets ANOTHER usable 2*? would be pretty much great in any other clan, but just not Vortex.... really? with C Wing, Cyb Lhia, Ward hg, even Neloe this card would be redundant. 7.5/10

Vanish: No, this card is just plain bad. firstly: look at counterparts like Ditha/ Oflgn. they have one less powerful but NON CONDITIONAL ABILTIES. not the fairest of comparisons, but couldnt he have been a 4*? wouldnt have made it op... just a clone of Manfred, with a different bonus and 1 more star. 6/10

Malicia: Mmm... interesting but probably does not beat Diana. really great for losing tho, essentially reduces by 5 (only if used on first turn). definitely second choice if you are considering another 4*. 7 power is a slight turnoff tho. 8/10

Madelone: well I was expecting a 3* for the clan... not a bad card at all, i always liked Neil but he just took up too many stars. does not beat Bogdan, but shes close to Grudj. imagine making your opponent pill a lot, but they just end up losing 2 more pills! 7 power turnoff again but could be interesting. definitely usable after round 1 as well. 8/10
12/27
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 08/02/2013, 16:22

And I'm going against 0 the oracle and call it a decent release.
Bublgmm is a good card on it's own. Just becase there's a ton of competition doesn't automatically mean that this card sucks. (Didn't I have this same arqument about Andy Ld?)
Have to agree on Vanish though. Not necessary a bad card, but awkwardly placed in terms of other such cards (Manfred and Kalindra)
Malicia... Well, defeat heal is nice. High maximum is nice. Stats are nice even if you're not a fan of them. And the art is nice. Plus 7 power isn't a huge deal for a dal-use card.
Madelone. Bogdan isn't a fair comparison. 8 powered Soa with decent damage is never a fair comparison. Others... Kinda similar to Pyro all in all. And again, 7 power on a defeat card isn't the end of the world.
13/27
Lorrraine - Titan English
Friday 08/02/2013, 17:01

Something weird happened. I completed the Bublgmm mission and instead of giving me a reward it said False. In my missions list it gave me 15 Mission points, but no reward. Has this happened to anyone else?
14/27
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 08/02/2013, 17:01

Think of Madelone this way (with ability and bonus) she either hits with poison or leaves your opponent with less pillz, its win-win in most cases

same with Bublgmm - he either deals 2 damage and wins pills back or you get ya pillz back - id call that decent any day

as for Vanish.... i think in some decks he could be nice, but Peeler most certainly has the edge over him if your focusing on life.. so im not all for him really

Malicia i dont like, 1 heal is alright i guess and defeat is nice but its on a 4* so its a bit star slot (for elo anyway) just to lose with her... and in type 2, heal 1 isnt enough to cover your backside.... so shes good but not quite right, on a 3* id have no problem though so maybe im just being harsh
15/27
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 08/02/2013, 20:28

Malicia and Madelone's abilities are just plain mean. Given how the heal ability has saved my butt on multiple occasions (it is one of my favorite abilities). As said before, Pahllodie's art keeps getting better each time I see it.
16/27
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 08/02/2013, 20:41

When I think about it, with the exception of Vanish, the other theme of this release is insurance. With Bublgmm you get pillz either way and Malicia and Madelone both can get back at you for defeating them. So even if any of the three lose, they still get a bit of a win.
17/27
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Friday 08/02/2013, 21:01

I think every card of these lacks a little thing to be called decent.
Bublgmm doesnt really make a threat, if he only was on a higher level with higher damage...
Malicia in ELO is a waste when used for heal and in T2 there are better choices. If her ability was not connected with "defeat" or she had 8 power, she would be good.
Same for Madelone, she has only 7 power and thats why most players simply will prefer Bogdan and Grudj. If Madelona had 8 power she would be competition to them, but this way she is not.
Now Vanish... He is good, one thing Junkz need are cards that can cause a big lifegap. Vanish easily can do so, if his ability is activated. If not, he is a nice wall with very low lifegap (and an awesomely cool artwork!). He is an easy target for soa and damage reducers, causing him to be way less effective than he looks at first. (Spiaghi for example cuts him out completely).
Vanish needs either one more damage, one level less or his ability not to be restricted.
All four cards are okay, but none is a #1 choice.
18/27
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 08/02/2013, 21:09

I like the release, interesting cards. Nothing blatantly OP, but all of these have strategic value. Of all 4, Vanish looks weakest, but even he is strategically intriguing in that he makes letting something like Flanagan, Sferik, or Tremorh through in r1 bad idea.
19/27
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 06:32

Having trouble with the newblood missions; both Bublegmm and Blidgey have done it now - only getting a message saying "false" as a reward on completion. Not keen on tackling any of the 10-credit missions if they're not going to hand out the goods at the end...
20/27
Espectroscuro - Admin English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 08:35

Hi Grapple X, I checked your account and you won the 150 clintz reward for each missions.
Looks like is more a pop-up problem. If you got this message "false" again, please make a screenshot and send it to the customer support.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals