Pilzken

Pilzken
Monday 11/02/2013, 17:13
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Pilzken
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 11/02/2013, 17:13

Mm... interesting card. looks very good on paper, kinda wish i looked at what the event was asking for. but it was so confusing.... read it like 10 times still not sure what I was supposed to do lol. oh well... here goes the review

on paper, 7/8 -4 power min. 5? thats kinda op! no doubt this could kill a LOT of Bangers and Ulu Watu. (talking mono environment)

lets compare to counterpart: Yoshida (leaving out Kerozinn Cr since different base stats). basically, Yoshida is better vs. 5-6 power, while Pilzken is better vs. 8 and up. I would say Pilzken is better overall, but Yoshida can be in half decks. i wouldnt recommend Pilzken in halfs.

in terms of competition, the only ones that are really threatening are emeth and Naginata (sorry Ray is just bad). emeth is elo banned, and Naginata: well.... would love to use both, but that would mean giving up on the pretty decent 4*s. if you like coin tossing, go for Naginata, if solid, go for Pilzken.

as for weaknesses, there are actually quite a lot:

1. protection: power
2. attack + power manip: Nellie, Herman, Prince Jr, Mona, Dreen, Tobbie, Havok, Haze
3. SoA, really this is the main one, and still a sustaining problem for La Junta. power/ attack manipulation on top of that would be a pain.
4. power reducers with lower min: Edwin, Trish, Dean etc.

this guy is an even match against most attack manipulations and All Stars.

Final rating: 9/10 Dont really know what to think of this guy, what do you guys think?
« Previous123Next »

11/22
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 02:05

He's a damn good card,he certainly makes La Junta an interesting choice for mono La Junta in elo at least(which have sorely been lacking since the old days of emeth and easy 1300s),he's not the answer to split decks though,and i dont think he needs to be exactly.

Who does he remind me of though? Im gonna say he's the anti Marco Cr of the La Junta.Both need their clan at their best to be effective and dangerous cards,both don't exactly fair great against SOA,(coindicentally both have pretty decent stop cards),and both are very scary cards to face with damage to back it up.
12/22
0 Nomi - Imperator - Street Owners English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 04:09

I think Pilzken might be player b& every once in a while, if La Junta gets something with good attack manipulation. Overall, it's a very good yet balanced card. I guess it's going to see heavy use in survivor type 2 and DM type 2.
13/22
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 04:45

It's all about elo tho, La Junta is not a clan built for DM.

yah and some of you guys pointed out it lacks the most major component -- attack manipulation. everything looks so good on paper for La Junta (mono) Thormund 11 power, Tolliver 9 power, Isatis 9 power, Pilzken 7 -4 power. other than the fact that they all get killed by SoA, they sure go well with pillz, but without pillz its a total mess. something needs to fill up for emeth. a mini emeth? i mean Jungo has Boohma, and though all of you may say hes terrible I say hes wonderful, a must in mono Jungo. how bout a 5/4 support: +4/5 attack. 3*
14/22
TNT_Blue - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 06:29

La Junta is not a clan built for DM..... What?
15/22
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 10:16

La Junta needs a Falkenstein/Stompah-esque card.
I'd prefer a non-support based ability though, just because it'd be nice to have the option to run new cards in non-Mono builds.
16/22
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 11:54

They do. She's called Gatline.
17/22
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 12:06

I'd like it to be a 3* card

Either the classic 6/4 support +3 attack

Or 7/3 + 11ish attack

11 changes it up a bit

Or 7/4 - 8 attack or similar

Fills in their biggest hole
18/22
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 13:58

I honestly think that what Junta need is something like a 3* 8/3 Prot: Power and Damage. Adding a bunch of attack manip to their already decent lineup of round-winners would make them... well, exactly the same as every other strong clan right now. An 8/3 P&D would ensure that they can keep up the pressure with another good late-game counter option, instead.
19/22
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 16:25

Lol sorry i mean survivor hahahahaha XD

@ghelas honestly you should compare La Junta to Jungo. why is Jungo so successful in elo? why is La Junta not? i think it comes down to a simple DR. something big not Gatline @kitsune. Gatline is pathetic, id honestly rather use Brianna, Bryan, Arnie, Isatis all before Gatline.
20/22
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 14/02/2013, 00:32

Oracle is right. Gatling isn't a good choice when they already have such good 4* choices. It's the 3* department that needs fixing.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals