Format election

Format election
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 00:28
wise owl - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Format election
wise owl - Hero English - Tuesday 12/02/2013, 00:28

Could anyone tell me how to vote in the format elections or the times for it. It seems like every time I go to vote its already closed. Thanks!
« Previous12Next »

11/12
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 16:52

@oracle: Potentially is the key word. Freaks can hit hard early, but without DR or lifegain, their gap caps at 11, which is not too hard to beat for most hands.

As for Malicia, I've gone up against her a few times, and... yeah, she's pretty much a 4* Leela. Except, Leela is the best 5* in Pussycats, and dropping a star means more room for other big hitters, and more room for some devastating combinations. One of the Malicia hands I faced also had Bogdan, Grudj, and Diana. That was not fun. Point is, I can see why people are putting her on the ban list. Still, Clover got the same treatment when she was released, and now she only gets sporadically banned. So maybe wait and see what happens in upcoming weeks.
12/12
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Monday 18/02/2013, 16:20

This wasn't implemented as a Malicia thread, but since she's seen her first ban, it's kinda hijacked into one. She's strong. She's not THAT strong. Once people figure out her place she probably won't be a regular ban. Clover on the other hand, is an amazing card. I'm surprised she's not banned far more often. Fury 7 on a 3 star DR card stings!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals