offline Wakayama3 Titan The United Fans of Homestuck
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 18:09

Hi! I am new to building ELO-decks, and I've tried to put one together with mono PC.

Can you please comment and suggest changes, really want the best deck smiley

Thanks! smiley

offline KitsuneKatsumi Imperator XiongDang
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 20:52

Clover is now a staple for P Cats in ELO. She far outclasses their other 3* characters and her and Lucy are pretty much the reasons to run PCats in the first place.

Ivana's a better value than Wanda. Wanda has become irrelevant since the change to 14 life. As an answer to SOA, Ivana is much more efficient.

Ella is just a lousy character. Her min. 4 reduction is very rarely relevant (useful mostly against fury only) and 5/2 is terrible.

Selina is one of the weaker PCat 5*s. Ditha is probably the best PCat nuke for mono. Lena is good but probably better for PCat 1/2s. Leela and Charlie are both playable.

So there are several characters I would change. They are probably most suited for 4/4 splits currently and do not have a deep enough roster to use mono. If you plan on using PCats you should immediately acquire Clover.

offline 0 Nomi Titan ♣♥♦♠ The Jokers ♠♦♥♣
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 00:32

Try this: Grudj Bogdan Olga Noel/(Mira if there's a lot of SOA) Bertha Charlie Clover Lucy Wanda. Poison + PC = pain.

offline Fanta Pants Guru TRiNiTY
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 00:36

Ella basically has a min 2 so she is fine. She's better than arno who's elo bannd

offline 0_The_Oracle Titan Open Casket
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 04:33

SHES BETTER THAN ARNO? wow sorry you make terrible arguments.

1. arno has SoA, and thats.... yah takes out like 1000 damaging abilities.
2. without bonus: ella has a whooping.. -2 damage min. 4! how useful is that. arno still stands strong.
3. personal preference, i feel that 4/4 is slightly more threatening that 5/2, not big tho.

@kitsune haha I agree with you for once. definitely use their 4*s, sexy beasts. malicia and diana pwn. no clover = no pussycats. no lucy = no pussycats.

offline Shanks Guru Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 08:08

Lois LD is quite useful i find when it comes to pussycats I'd say:
Selina / Lena - Lois LD
Jayzel - Diana
Cherry - Clover
Ella - Brittany

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.