offline Taxt1271 Imperator  
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 22:32

I will argue with anyone that she is. I'd also say she's their second or third best card overall after Sasha and maybe Dr. Falkenstien.

Cancel

offline KitsuneKatsumi Imperator XiongDang
Thursday 14/02/2013, 00:34

We have plenty of empirical experience suggesting that 5*s that don't hurt your opponent harder than 5 (Haxx, Essie, Eryton, Nistarok, Miss Lulabee) or 6 unprotected damage (Lulabee, Serena, Selena, Stella, Miss Stella, Neil, Dwan, Fabio, Jimmy) don't get used in ELO.

The minimum for a playable ELO 5* seems to be: 5 damage with pill manipulation or poison, 6 damage protected by SOA or protection: damage (Lena, Maazk, Hawk) or 7 damage (several playable characters in this group such as Beeboy, Bodenpower, Havok, Sledg, Michael, Lizabth and Dorian).

7 seems to be a tipping point number. The typical 3* character played in ELO has 4 base damage- there are no 7/5 3*s, there are only 6/5 or worse 3*s. This means that the average character can only hit to 6. Hitting with 7 damage means your opponent is extremely unlikely to make up the difference by using a 3* character. The simplest winning strategy in ELO boils down to hitting with a 7+ damage character while negate your opponent's own characters that hits for 7+.

Cancel

offline 0_The_Oracle Titan Open Casket
Thursday 14/02/2013, 09:42

No 7/5 3*?? Dayton...? 7/6 seems to be the norm now.... Oxen, Sunder, Ngrath or even 8/5 Shifou Murray etc.

5 is absolutely terrible, but 6 is actually playable. lulabee is actually very doable with her SoB, id even say Hefty is quite competitive.

but yes overall your point makes sense.

Cancel

offline KitsuneKatsumi Imperator XiongDang
Thursday 14/02/2013, 10:22

BASE damage. The printed number. Not modified by ability or bonus.

I don't find Lulabee, Hefty or Tomas particularly worthwhile in ELO.

Cancel

Answer to this subject