What does every clan need?

Thursday 14/02/2013, 08:48
Fanta Pants - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusadersEnglish - Thursday 14/02/2013, 08:48

As the title says what do the clans need to be more competitive .

To start it off it is my belief that La Junta need a 3* attack manip card
« Previous123Next »

11/25
Pyro HoA - Imperator English
Friday 15/02/2013, 03:48

Nightmare need a support card so they can go mono. Maybe something like:

4*
5/8
Support: +3 attack

or

3*
6/5
Support: -1 opp. damage min. 2

Skeelz need a higher damaging card because Jay is not so good, especially for his price. The level doesn't really matter, just something stronger because they usually can't win unless they win 3/4 rounds.

The Leader clan needs a revenge card, maybe with the Frozn bonus. Either that, or Defeat: +2 Life would be nice.

All Stars need a decent SOB. Lamar has been banned since forever and I think it's time to bring out a new big gun.
12/25
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Friday 15/02/2013, 12:23

All Stars- 5* 8 damage card that is viable. Or strong SOB
Bangers- More variety. They have 4 copies of 1 card. A 7/4 with attack manip would be nice
Berzerk- A lot. Still missing a few key play characters.
Fang Pi Clang- Actually have most of what they need to do well. Although more low level attack manip would really help.
Freaks- Still crying for an Olga replacement. A power house 5* would be good. Nice power with ability to help it win.
Frozn- To early to say they need everything.
Ghiest- 2* card. Dear od they need this as well as a 3* to replace Dolly
Jungo- A good second 4*card.
Junkz- Possibly the clan that needs the least help. A new 5*? (Vanish sucks)
La Junta- As stated 3* attack manip
Montana- 5* beast that works outside of mono. 7/7 5*
Nightmare- I think they need alot of work. Old 2* cards and slim pickings of the 3* front. Most cards have good gapping ability but poor round winning ability. So something that lets them win moer rounds easily.
Pussycats- Another 3* and 4*. Malicia isn't as good as her price suggests she is.
Rescue- 2* and 3* cards to replace the ones they lost. 4* beast wouldn't go astray either.
Roots- Beast 5* card and a round winning 2* card.
Sakrohm- 3* card that rules and an above curve 2*
Sentinel- A new above curve 2* not Lehane OP but still good
Skellz- So often this is discussed. They need more damage. So a good 5*
Ulu Watu- IMO not a great elo clan their 5* are T2 good no so much elo. 2* are shocking
Uppers- Solidity in the 3* area
13/25
Friday 15/02/2013, 12:25

Vortex- 2* card and 3* cards that aren't terrible.They have a couple that are ok. Deea is their best and then they have next to nothing.
14/25
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Friday 15/02/2013, 13:02

AS: You guys are overlooking Dallas, and Sigurd is a pain too.
Freaks: Baldovino is not a powerhouse?
Jungo: Niva? Benicio? Buba? Yes- I've seen people use Eggman. No- I can't figure out why.
Montana: They have Donnie at 4*... you want just a vanilla 7/7? That's not going to get them closer to Uppers. Maybe a 7/7 protection: bonus like Sledg?
Nightmare: I think they are fine at 2* but they need some bigger monsters at 4* and 5*. Maybe Oshitsune and Ghumbo can come back? Sad when I've seen Russel played.
Rescue: They got back their 4* beast. Kerry. They also have a 6/8 in Benson, and a SOA killer in Glosh. You want them to bring Alec Cr off the list? They've been getting 3* replacements for a few months now. Thin at 2* but can't complain too much about Krash and Steve.
Roots: You think they need something right now? Gertjan isn't permabanned yet. They've had beast 5*s. They tend to end up on the permanent banned list.
Uppers: Oxen and Rubie are not solid? You want Zatman to come back?

Agreed with most of the rest.

Before replying to this thread, please consider the ELO permanent banned list. It's not like UR is going to release any characters BETTER than what is already on that list. I mean, Sakrohm goes to Tier 1 if GraksmxxT and Sigma come off the list. Shakra or Striker comes back? It's over. So consider that a limit to any wishful thinking. Most of the bad clans would be near top tier if they got some of their old toys back.
15/25
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 15/02/2013, 14:23

Uppers: Minimum of 5 to their bonus.
16/25
The Ideal - Master English
Friday 15/02/2013, 23:14

ITT top tier clans dont need any more help

La Junta: A solid 3 star would make the clan shine, right now their 3 stars are just overly average.

Nightmare: Like someone above me said a mono 3 or 4 star would be great

Rescue: Dont have any SoA anymore, dont know how you expect to build a deck with absolutely no SoA

Berserk: Losing Spyke hurt them too much but was needed. They need a strong 2* and a replacement for Spyke that isnt overpowered

Ulu Watu: While very strong in type 2 they arent too great in elo. They need a solid 5* for elo or a good option for SoA

Sakrohm: A new 2 star with defeat or something would do wonders for this clan, they already have strong 3 stars and Petra is still a solid choice but their 2 and 5 stars are severely lacking.
17/25
Saturday 16/02/2013, 01:00

@KitsuneKatsumi

Dallas and Sigurd suck. Give me an 8/6 +2 damage
Baldivino is good. But I'd like an ability to help me win not hurt them more if i do
My 7/7 was going to be vanilla. I just don't want something hugely OP. I just know they needed a good 5*
Nightmares 2* work but they're aren't really above curve they're ok at best.
Kerry is the only Rescue 4* i'd play. Give them a 7/5 4* Montana have 3
The have lots of 3* cads just no wow card. 2* do suck really bad. 2 isn't enough in my opinion I like to have my choice form 3 or 4
They have 1 5* card that useable and then only if he's played before any other winning character. I don't like nukes that force me to play them early.
Rubie sucks. 5 power is horrible and 6 damage was only good when 2HKO was viable strategy. Against SOA Oxen isn't flash.
I'm not suggesting Zatman. But and 8/5 + 3 damage 5* sounds good. OP? Maybe a little.

I don't care about the current ban list. This doesn't have anything to do with it. We are asking what the clans need. IMO we need less bans. Bring back some of the banned cards. It'll make it more fun. I'm not suggesting Jackie Cr but arnk is harm less
18/25
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Saturday 16/02/2013, 05:23

Sorry, you think ALL-STARS "need", in ELO, a 5* that's better than Taenevra Cr?!? Taenevra has been on the banned list for a long, long time friend.

You should try Dallas. He doesn't suck. At all. His 8 gap is a perfect sweet spot for All Stars' needs at 5*.

I get a ton of KOs from Rubie. That 6 damage is not a waste, not on a SOA character. Besides, you think Uppers should get a better character that has SOA? You should never, ever play Wendel over Rubie. And Oxen is a top 5 3* in ELO. Did you know he has a penalty in tournament mode? And yeah. Uppers aren't really the 99% right now.
19/25
Sunday 17/02/2013, 06:51

8 gap doesn't = 8 damage they are very different.

Kenny Cr 15 gap
Kolos 12 gap

The second one is way more threatening.

No Uppers don't need soa the need a card that is solid.
Oxen isn't as great as you make him out to be. DT penalties and elo viability aren't the same. He has a penalty to stop Uppers been OP yet again in DTs.

Uppers face the opposite problem to La Junta. Lack of ability to win high pill fights. Outside of Dorian. They can't beat 8 power cards that have soa. Hell an 8/4 no ability would even be viable. 8/5 4* with something moderate would also work.

This thread also isn't strickty about what they actually need. It's about filling in where the weaknesses lie. All Stars 5* department is lack luster.
20/25
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Sunday 17/02/2013, 23:08

Ulu Watu needs a solid 4 or 5* to add to their arsenal or a solid 3* dr(-3 min 1)
GHEIST need a 7 power 3* atleast
Berzerk mono support card would be good
Sentinel 2* high power low damage good ability would be good

I really do hope they start balancing the clans a little more. Like for example it'll be great to give Sentinel a good 2* instead of another great Jungo 2*

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals