Hands Off My Man

Hands Off My Man
Friday 15/02/2013, 11:29
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
Hands Off My Man
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 15/02/2013, 11:29

During a fairly drunken evening with the Jungo, Wendy made a move on Bragh which didn't go down at all well with Hopper Ld! The biker-girl pounced on the little vixen and definitely showed her who was boss. Hopper Ld is back and she's gonna raise merry hell with any girl who gets too close to her man!Hopper Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before April 14th at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00)
« Previous1234Next »

31/34
Agent Chris - Guru - Agent of Mystery English
Friday 22/02/2013, 10:42

50 Life Point with Ashiko.... :O
32/34
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 22/02/2013, 18:58

I know it's been said before but can we seriously drop the KO missions? I'd rather do three times the amount of regular wins than do KOs. There's just so much potential for spite and frustration with time-outs and quits, and the fact that it's complained about each time they're brought back should really say something. I know EVERYTHING is complained about by someone, but the sheer volume of anti-KO-mission sentiment should say something.
33/34
GoldMoonWiz - Guru - Realm of Chaos English
Friday 01/03/2013, 04:14

I would like to point out that 50 LP with Ashiko can take (at most in mono) as long as the 5 cred mission itself, so stop you're whining
34/34
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Monday 08/04/2013, 01:09

I got a question, why the hell are these missions due a week after the Krazan Ld missions?

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals