My cheap experiments
Saturday 16/02/2013, 14:57
Joinone - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
My cheap experiments
Joinone - Titan - XiongDangEnglish - Saturday 16/02/2013, 14:57

Hi hi guys

I started a little cheap deck elo experiment some time ago. Why? well... I'm bored. seriously, I am, just want something different. And thanks to whoever cheap cards have been pretty good for a while. So here are my thoughts.

Deck building

5-4-4-3-3-2-2-2 is what I usually go for, or 5-4-3-3-3-3-2-2. Full deck or half decks doesn't matter, let's see what we've got for cheap first.

5-star: Timber is free
just kidding. Even Ashigaru is not good. Here are some cheap(
« Previous123Next »

11/29
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Sunday 17/03/2013, 09:00

Another week, another theme
I didn't notice that Ksendra became a great bugdet 5-star. Although GHEIST in a whole is still overpriced and hard to get into, I started testing.
And this week Freaks are in full power, so scary! So later on I plugged in a SOB clan. The end result is fine I guess.
Easy 1300: Ksendra
Ector and Kristin are all good cards. I use Andsom mainly as a bluffing DR... lol
12/29
0 Anderson - Titan - UTOPiA English
Sunday 17/03/2013, 14:10

Love the experiment!
13/29
gcttirth - Guru - Fair Tigers English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 12:29

I have been following this thread and using the decks for ELO, always the best!

I would love if you can post your current status too instead of posting the deck at the end of the week. We would love to hear what's going in currently and the deck that you are using. This will help us to use the deck earlier.

BTW, Freaks+Pussycats really awesome.
14/29
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 14:40

Well, because I usually can't guarantee to play much during the week due to work...
If I do, I may get to 1100s using one deck, and then keep using it if it's good or change to another for the weekends, then power through 1300. Sorry if you want to play earlier that I can't give you any current status.
But hey, It's not like the decks from previous weeks are gonna be banned any way.
15/29
Friday 22/03/2013, 09:57

This week I started a little early, since weekend can be a little busy too.
deleted

I take back everything I said about Timber.

So, there was a time when Bridget was extremly popular in elo. Poison + Bridget, Pussycats + Bridget, a lot of different stuff works great. Then she's gone. Now the way I see Timber, is a weaker Bridget, which might be good for my cheap elo deck building.
Math: Bridget = 3 life; Timber = 1 of 1 win, 2 of 2 wins, 3 of a little more life drain.

Some advice about using the deck:
1. Unless you have attack advantage, play Ellie EARLY. Her potential diminishes when they know she's coming and can defend.
2. Rosen is a different story. She can one shot a lot of decks. With Timber she is a 7 power Kenny Cr.
Oh and SOA instead of SOB, whatever.
3. Lower stars can be a little weak, I miss Yookie so much... Well at least with Gertjan and Rico you can go for 3 wins.
16/29
Friday 22/03/2013, 15:56

And got to 1315 with this deck. Takes a long time from 1250 to 1300s. Feast on Montana, get humiliated by Pussycats.
It's really great fun.
17/29
Thursday 28/03/2013, 09:53

This week I keep using the Roots + Timber deck due too all the Sakrohm decks.
Man that was not scary at all, Uranus huehuehue...
A 4K deck can get you into top 200 no problem.
Top-100 is asking too much though, I don't have that kind of commitment.
18/29
Saturday 06/04/2013, 11:56

deleted

An updated version of Hilly Billy deck.
This week belongs to All Stars and SOA. And if i don't draw Roger or Malanie, I'm pretty much dead.
KO soa with Sprinter is fun though.
So the path was like this:
Tuesday: three hours 1142
Wednesday: four straight wins to 1202
Thursday: two hours went to nothing. 1194
Friday: three hours Failed to break in 1300, settle at 1264
Saturday: one hour, 1310

KO people is fun but the efficiency is bad... I miss my Leela deck
19/29
gcttirth - Guru - Fair Tigers English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 12:27

I tried the deck when you published it, was pretty fun. Hilly Billy deals serious damage and I don't hesitate to 7-8 pill him in first round.

Though it stopped working after combination of Roots+All Stars shown up. Still, enjoyed playing with it.

I am currently using mono Skeelz, working pretty well.
20/29
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 13:12

Great work Joinone.
This Topic should probably be a sticky.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals