Friday 22/02/2013, 11:12
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
At the Docks
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 22/02/2013, 11:12

In the port of Clint City, there are no shanty-singing sailors, except
if you like the sound of Morgane bellowing at Crunchy after he tried to
steal fish from the Piranas' supplies. And there are no seagulls either.
They were all chased away by Shizawa´s flying origami. In fact, when
all's said and done, the most normal thing about the port is Hendz, the
famous goalkeeper with four robotic arms pumping himself full of iodine.
Get these characters in the shop's packs5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345Next »

21/43
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Saturday 23/02/2013, 14:54

Morgane and Shizawa are easy to describe: crap
Both will hardly find any use

Crunchy... poor kitty ;-; good card but Nightmare has better options with Eadh, Phyllis, Mawpin and Artus. Might be prefered over them by some players.

Hendz is the star of this release and still nothing too good. I think he is the best 5★ of AS now for ELO but very situational, especially with Randy in one deck (though they make an ELO two hit possible)

No good release at all
22/43
HighFidelity - Legend - Open Casket Deutsch
Saturday 23/02/2013, 16:12

I'm very underwhelmed with this release.

Morgane may see some use, but is nothing to exciting.

Crunchy is ok. He looks good in this release, but there is actually no real need for him. May see some use over the other Nightmare 2 star cards, but I wouldn't use him I guess.

Shizawa.... very funny UR, very funny.

Hendz is not my cup of tea. I see no use for him over Randy really. Also: another goalkeeper? We already have Kang, why didn't you use some other sport?
23/43
Gipsy Joe - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 00:37

I liked this release more for the artworks and and originality in card design (bio, and ability bonus synergy) than for their usefullness.

Though a revenge on Shizawa would have been nice.
24/43
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 01:19

To be fair, i thought this release was better than last. Shizawa is good, but other 4*s just seem better(mainly power wise). Very interesting soa counter though...6/10

Morgane: all right i guess.maybe not best Piranas 3*, but will find spots in standard DT. 7/10

Crunchy: not bad. i don't know about you guys, but I prefer him over Arkn. 8.5/10

Hendz: I like these high damaging All Stars 5*s, but do they all have to be so bad? 6/10.

and so there it is. Better luck next release then. nothing game changing, though I have yet to see Crunchy in use. He may make a good card in starter decks even, so I thought he was a rather good card. The Nightmare 2*s really are varied, so it can depend on your deck at times.
25/43
The Ideal - Master English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 02:22

Crunchy is definitely being under valued in this thread who cares if the competition is strong he still has 5 whole damage and a great ability for catching bluffs. Honestly the only other 2* I would use over him is Artus and theres no reason to not use both of them. Im a bigger fan of 2* that can sneak in damage with little pill investment over something like Mawpin or Phyllis who require a bigger risk for not as big of payout.
26/43
0 Jamox - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 11:53

There should be a betting system for guessing what clans come out next week.
27/43
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 12:04

Wouldn't work. Who is going to keep track of this? And to be honest the clans are fairly predictable and staff would be handing out A LOT of prizes. Others would copy other people's answers, just because it's the most likely to be right. It's not like staff aren't handing out Cr's left, right and centre
28/43
Sunday 24/02/2013, 12:11

Then how come i dont have a cr?
29/43
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 12:15

Because your level 35. Do you honestly expect to own a Guru at level 35? Even the cheap ones like Chikko Cr and Terry Cr are easy to get.
30/43
Sunday 24/02/2013, 12:19

Yeah but they are rubbish

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals