Friday 22/02/2013, 11:12
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
At the Docks
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 22/02/2013, 11:12

In the port of Clint City, there are no shanty-singing sailors, except
if you like the sound of Morgane bellowing at Crunchy after he tried to
steal fish from the Piranas' supplies. And there are no seagulls either.
They were all chased away by Shizawa´s flying origami. In fact, when
all's said and done, the most normal thing about the port is Hendz, the
famous goalkeeper with four robotic arms pumping himself full of iodine.
Get these characters in the shop's packs5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345Next »

31/43
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 12:21

Well you've just answered your own question. If you want useful Cr's then you have to pay the big bucks (a few exceptions such as Noodile Cr).
32/43
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 13:16

Yeah but there is no point of chep crs like Noodile Cr as there are much better cards fro a lower price
33/43
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 13:41

CRs are called collectors because most of them are just that for collectors. Some are usable Noodile, smokey e.c.t but these can have lower prices or replacements so unless you want them for your collection you can usaly replace them.
34/43
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 25/02/2013, 10:20

I... honestly don't understand the hate on Morgane. She's not too different from Bonnie Ld if you think about it.
35/43
killBill86 - Senior English
Monday 25/02/2013, 14:59

Urban rivals is free game until 10th level then you get crushed by some rich kid who bought cards for cash money, one of their missions is war spoils - buy at least 2000 credits it is almost 200 euros for what they claimed free game , then you get frustrated because someone put 1 pillz in battle and then you get banned for saying someone mouse who collects pillz and then you get mad and after a few days you forget about whole browser games whose only goal is taking your hard earned money ...
36/43
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 25/02/2013, 15:14

@killBill
Your point being what? That paying gives you advantage? That there are missions that are hard to do but aren't mandatory? That you hate people who old? That you hate people who hate you for hating them?
37/43
killBill86 - Senior English
Monday 25/02/2013, 16:34

I rather buy cold beer and go home with a knowladge that i bought something useful than waste my time and money on a drawinng card game
38/43
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 25/02/2013, 18:37

I'd rather read things that are relevant to the topic than some idiot spambot mumble on about being banned because they have anger issues.

also,i think said spambot could use a dictionary instead of a beer.

that said,this week's release wasn't too noteworthy,

Shizawa,while almost useless,is an interesting card,it can see some use in T2, where the nukes play,but in T1,it's an absolute train wreck.It's ability isn't completely handcuffing as it's in a clan where it can KO,so anywhere from 5 damage onwards should be ok for this card.

Crunchy i dont really care much for,as i've played montanas very early,when i first started,and i don't think i can confidently say any montanas mono user would use this due to the low power even for them,and when the minimum is so high,that's no help.The damage is terrific though and should work well with the low end power/high damage/great ability game that the Nightmare work with well.

Morgane is alright also,she's something like a poor man's Kobalth,should give Piranas an extra punch on the damage challenged Piranas and extra depth for the pill manipulating users,but stiff competition from a lot of cards like Tyd,Ector,Taljion,etc.

To be continued on post 2
39/43
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 25/02/2013, 18:47

Continued from post 1

Hendz is just a card that's there.Sigurd is there with the same stats and a more favorable ability,Randy has been doing an excellent job of what Hendz does since he was released,and i dont know how people feel about having 2 cards of the same ability in the same deck.To be honest,only way i see Hendz getting any use,is if people decide to retire Randy(hah)and decide that they want to test out another 3 star or another 2 star in elo or DM or what-have-you.(Hendz is going to appear in T2 regardless so i haven't bothered writing about that.)

So,i'm going to guess and say that Hendz was the staff's decision to be made to see if they could try and kick another of the all star's 3 star staples from underneath them.I can't say it really worked because Randy is just perfect as a 3 star with the damage and the misleading power,and Hendz just seems a bit fat,and could be a bit of a gamble,if not a liabaility against lower starred cards and the All Stars really dont have the ability to do that with a a lot of their cards.And it's not exactly helping when a better card is out there for a cheap price and can do what you do better. But it's an option,and an okish option is better than a horrible option.
40/43
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 11:33

New cards tomorrow! Predictions are GHEIST, Roots, Montana, and Frozn.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals