New: DUEL Mode!

Wednesday 27/02/2013, 15:27
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
420 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 27/02/2013, 15:29

Come and fight Kate in the new DUEL game mode and win cards and battle points! Every day, Kate will set 3 challenges: fight her and win common cards. Then, if you're feeling on form, you can carry on fighting her after having won the 3 daily cards and go on to win battle points.Every 24 hours, 3 new challenges will be available as well as new common cards to be won.
Click here to take up the challenge!

For the time being, the duel mode is available in Beta. We are planning to keep a close eye on what happens in terms of results (number of players, number of games, impact on the market, etc.) and will then make a decision about whether to keep it, amend it or simply get rid of it.

edited by elocau Wednesday 27/02/2013, 15:29
« Previous12...232425262728...4142Next »

251/420
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Thursday 07/03/2013, 01:26

TGAP: I knew. Thanks for pointing out the obvious?

On the not counting win/loss: I still have Lost Warehouse fights in my statistics from back when they did count. These ratios are worthless. There are people who like to challenge themselves by playing 25 stars in T2 or so. Or playing 16 stars. It's amusing sometimes.
Personally I love Duel. Have as much fun as I did not have for a long time... I can do missions and play without having to deal with (exlpetive of choice) which are in at least every 4th or 5th game against humans. So I'd totally disagree with Boltzmann. I agree insofar as this is probably not ideal for the game - but all those unfair stallers and quitters aren't either. UR really needs a solution for them; they are seriously killing fun playing against humans. Sure, 3 good, nice matches... but the 5th one who stalls everything to last seconds and then times out when I had him for sure-KOR... that one is the one that annoys and is remembered for hours. Not fun. Decidedly not. And believe me: some people even use that for stalling out top-10s in a tournament so a friend can get one more fight in. UR has serious problems with its players' behaviour. (Heck, I remember people justifying quitting way back "cause you win and you cannot ask for more"... no comment.)
Duel mode solves a lot of these problems. And on top it guarantees me a QUCICK game when I have to leave soon. It is not ideal; but better than dealing with a lot of "not-nice" players.
252/420
Player287578 - Titan English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 02:21

Make a room just for beating Kate for missions then -_-
253/420
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 05:16

PLAYER287578
basically thats what duelmode is for now
Only prob is the other rooms are taking a hit.
254/420
Player287578 - Titan English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 05:26

I was being sarcastic...

Make a room just for grinding mission (if UR want us to complete mission that way.)
Make a room for newbies to get their common cards.

When you mix those two together no one's going to be in any other room but duel mode.
255/420
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Thursday 07/03/2013, 09:51

So instead of wanting people in one new room against AI you want them... in two rooms against AI? Sorry, but I don't really see the point.
256/420
-Maka_BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 10:06

@ staff, I don't know why you still ask for peoples opinions, all everyone ever does is moan, I think the duel mode is good, it has pro's and con's just like everything else, but its a nice addition.
257/420
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 11:38

Some people come up with good suggestions.
258/420
HotShot888 - Guru English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 11:55

It seems Kate always has advantage. If you have low star deck, she'll have all cards at around level 4, even if that's not their full level. If you get more stars, she will use stuff like DJ Korr, Kiki Cr, Jackie
259/420
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 15:52

Kate makes decks and plays like a potato with brain damage.
260/420
Infiniti - Guru English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 17:19

IMO you should be able to fight kate as many times as you want but missions shouldn't "work" in duel mode.

« Previous12...232425262728...4142Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals