New: DUEL Mode!

Wednesday 27/02/2013, 15:27
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
420 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 27/02/2013, 15:29

Come and fight Kate in the new DUEL game mode and win cards and battle points! Every day, Kate will set 3 challenges: fight her and win common cards. Then, if you're feeling on form, you can carry on fighting her after having won the 3 daily cards and go on to win battle points.Every 24 hours, 3 new challenges will be available as well as new common cards to be won.
Click here to take up the challenge!

For the time being, the duel mode is available in Beta. We are planning to keep a close eye on what happens in terms of results (number of players, number of games, impact on the market, etc.) and will then make a decision about whether to keep it, amend it or simply get rid of it.

edited by elocau Wednesday 27/02/2013, 15:29
« Previous12...252627282930...4142Next »

271/420
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 10/03/2013, 05:57

I agree, but first we'd need to add desks!
272/420
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 10/03/2013, 09:41

I disagree, a take-from-loser mode is horrible. There's a reason Magic:TG banned all "ante"-cards.
273/420
The Dope Show - Hero - night school English
Sunday 10/03/2013, 11:40

I really like this mode... but was shechanged? It seems like she randomly got harder.
274/420
(13) - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 10/03/2013, 16:08

Thanks UR. I like the new mode. Give's me a place to play when I'm fed up with the slow play and quitters in the other rooms. I haven't played the game for months and now I'm interested again. If you don't like the mode don't play. There are plenty of other rooms. Nobody is forcing you to play. I guess some people are just never happy and love to whine.
275/420
Jamox360 - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 10/03/2013, 16:11

I got Morgan, No Nam and Holly
276/420
Zero-Eddie - Guru - Friends Of Fate English
Sunday 10/03/2013, 19:05

Does this room still reward cards everyone or only to players who purchased credits in the last 30 days?
277/420
LF-Shivanshu - Titan - lonely fighters English
Monday 11/03/2013, 05:03

Glitch:
If you are playing on an android device then you first need to open the play page in the browser, after that you will be able to get cards. playing straight through android app dosn't give any cards no matter how many wins, so first load the card through browser, then play through android app.
278/420
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 11/03/2013, 10:44

Hello,

We are aware of the issues with obtaining cards in Duel mode through our Android and Iphone application. The devs will release a patch as soon as possible.
279/420
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 11/03/2013, 14:08

I can't tell which cards that I can get in the Android app.

Heck, sometimes they pop up out of nowhere in my deck.
280/420
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 11/03/2013, 14:43

Btw, Battle points are also inflated. With certain decks you can make about 35-45 BP per match and Kate plays really predictable games, so the BP measure that was earlier some sort of gauge to game activity and/or wealth is now potentially "How much this player grinds Kate." -score.

If Duel gives out massive BP, then why not training room also? Its basically same; fire up your cards, smash them together - rinse and repeat, dont use brains. (Kate doesnt, so you just follow the pilling pattern to win 90% of games.)

So what is the PURPOSE of Duels? Ok, it gives out cards - why common cards cant be reward for just winning / playing the game itself, why need another room just to grind? Thats utterly pointless and logic-damaging. If UR wants to deliver cards, then they can delivered basing on the game activity. 10 played games in any format = one common card, 15 played games in any format = other common card, 20 wins in any game format = one common card...

No need to duels. Except maybe to grind missions, but mission grinding was much more fun and challenge in normal rooms anyway,....

« Previous12...252627282930...4142Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals