New: DUEL Mode!

Wednesday 27/02/2013, 15:27
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
420 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 27/02/2013, 15:29

Come and fight Kate in the new DUEL game mode and win cards and battle points! Every day, Kate will set 3 challenges: fight her and win common cards. Then, if you're feeling on form, you can carry on fighting her after having won the 3 daily cards and go on to win battle points.Every 24 hours, 3 new challenges will be available as well as new common cards to be won.
Click here to take up the challenge!

For the time being, the duel mode is available in Beta. We are planning to keep a close eye on what happens in terms of results (number of players, number of games, impact on the market, etc.) and will then make a decision about whether to keep it, amend it or simply get rid of it.

edited by elocau Wednesday 27/02/2013, 15:29
« Previous12345678910...4142Next »

51/420
dett82-TCA - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:05

I notice kate is making alot of head scratching decisions...easy wins for me so im happy
52/420
hutson01134 - Hero - wicked souls English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:10

Do the winning battles have to be in a row?
53/420
dett82-TCA - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:12

@hutson no
54/420
HoA - Frozen - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:20

"This mode is mainly for new players who wants to start a collection"

Espectroscuro told.

With Kate getting OMFG hands with DJ Korr Cr and other unbeatable hands even for me sometimes I doubt this will be of any use for the newbies. They will take years to complete the challenge.
55/420
HoA - Frozen - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:22

I'd rather buy MC Decay instead beat kate 10 times.

150 clintz to spend isnt much wasting an hour of our playtime.
Make kate play according to player's level.
56/420
ilovecards09 - Senior English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:27

It doesnt work on the iPhone version
57/420
Population 0 - Guru - Organized Konfusion English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:28

But what about card farming? Won't there be people with lots of time on their hands who create several accounts so they can trade them off to their "main". I can totally see newer people/no livers do that.
58/420
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:30

The kate here is really weird: she has decks with DJ korr, and some other of the best available cards, yet her playstyle and deckbuilds are odd: has support cards in half decks, and pills like random.
59/420
SyN Vicelot - Hero - Synergy English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:43

Can Kate think a bit faster please....
60/420
0 Hashirama - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 18:44

This is actually a really good mode. I personally believe the Urban Rival team should keep it. But there are some changes that could be made.

1.) I really like the idea of giving away common cards for missions. It really help new players out, but it doesn't help out veteran players. The first card should be a common card, the second card should be am uncommon card and the third card should be a rare card. The common card should have an easy mission like the status quo. The missions for uncommon and rare should be obviously harder. Considering the fact that the person has 24 hours to complete it. For example, lets assume the rare card is Tremorh, the mission could be win win 15 games and recover 150 health. This is just an idea.

It gets quite deragotary when all you are doing is when games. Win 3 games, Win 5 games, win 10 games. There should some zing to the missions. Cool, unique missions that anyone could do.

Overall I feel like this is something that should permanently stay. But some tweaks so players at every level can benefit from it.

Please rate this green, so the admins can see this. Keep up the good work UR Staff and Team!

« Previous12345678910...4142Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals