Advice for freaks

Advice for Freaks
Friday 01/03/2013, 17:00
charleston.yeo - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Advice for freaks
charleston.yeo - Senior English - Friday 01/03/2013, 17:00

Hi can anyone give me advice on a Freaks elo deck?
« Previous1234Next »

11/33
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 01:47

@comeatme: I think you're usually pretty on the ball, but in this case you're dead wrong. I made it to my record ELO score (1462) about a month ago with a Freaks/Ulu (!) deck that had neither Olga nor Bogdan, and it's not an isolated incident-- I've taken that deck above 1400 in several other weeks as well.
12/33
Cyber - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 03:13

"Grudj's pll manipulation is slightly better on turn 1 than Bogdan's SOA"

I agree. That makes Grudj a very good opener. I like him a lot when playing Freaks.
13/33
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 13:11

@comeatme
Honestly, I don't see you should consider yourself better than any of the "noobs".
14/33
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 13:38

What about the new card, Madelone?

Is it worth the 12* to dump all three into an Elo deck?
15/33
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 22:38

@Joinone: What did I say to make you think that? Did I say I was better then anyone? I just offered my opinion. If you have a problem with me, take it up with me privately.

@AmberRed1994: Depends, if Bogdan and Grudj are unbanned it's probably worth playing, although you would need a solid 11 star half (eg. Clover, Diana, Ivana and Lucy).
16/33
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 23:55

I haven't tried Madelone yet but I've gone against her 3-4 times. She wasn't helpful for my opponent once. I think her problem is 7 power, not good against SOA (no ability and they likely have the advantage in a fight), and not good against SOB (5 damage can simply be ignored most of the time). Even without SOB, a good DR can reduce her impact without comitting any pills.

She doesn't have any extra motive to be pilled. That limits her effectiveness as both a bomb and a bluff.
17/33
Gryazzie - Titan English
Monday 04/03/2013, 07:52

deleted
This deck was made 3 years ago, so some cards are banned.
Replace ankh with Mok / Elke
Rolph with XU52

Bangers-Freaks(OHBOY/FM)
Replace Blaaster Cr with Chlora , Vermyn N or Shogunn
I like Bodenpower, not sure about you.
Replace Olga with Akendram / Piotr / Varoslav / Quasichoco
Play with the 2*
18/33
charleston.yeo - Senior English
Monday 04/03/2013, 09:51

@ misterjones, what deck was it?
19/33
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 04/03/2013, 12:28

I used to think Grudj is better than Bogdan as well, except i started using Bogdan. if you are saying that pill manipulation is so powerful, and Grudj is a win-win versus SoB (sorry what kind of logic is that) then you are dead wrong. say I have a hand of Edwin + Artus, what are you going to do about your Grudj huh? and thats quite a common hand. well of course if you are good at reading your opponent Grudj is good, but if you are good at reading your opponent pretty much anything will be good....

many of the most powerful beasts in elo have sick abilities that manipulates power and attack, not damage.... Ongh, Mona, blaastar cr, and a list of cards that has power/attack manipulation all rape Grudj, but not Bogdan. The thing is you are only accounting the case in which Grudj WINS the round. not only is that pretty hard sometimes, but also SoA is kind of a safety net. and also SoA is way better after turn one. SoA is one of the best abilities available.
20/33
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Monday 04/03/2013, 14:06

@comeatme
nothing personal, just dislike noob calling.

Regarding Grudj and Bogdan

A good opening is probably 70% of the game for Freaks, and Grudj is better than Bogdan at this.

However, you can find other pill manipulation replacements, not so much for SOA. Invaluable SOA. 50/50.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals