Mysterious Destinations

Mysterious Destinations
Monday 04/03/2013, 11:06
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
86 messages
Mysterious Destinations
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 04/03/2013, 11:27

It was towards the end of a daily free-for-all that Berzerk realized that Kawamashi was missing from their roll call. He left behind him an aura of mystery that would forever surround him and an empty flask... On the other side of town, Jungo have prepared a huge leaving party because Sylth is off on an adventure to track down a legendary Crystal apple thought to be hidden in the land of Los Santos.From Monday, March 11th, Sylth and Kawamashi will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the Market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, March 6th.

edited by elocau Monday 04/03/2013, 11:27
« Previous123456789Next »

21/86
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 04/03/2013, 13:15

All hail Kawamashi Cr, the new Amiral Py Cr!
22/86
Lost Goal Cr - Guru - The Ultimate English
Monday 04/03/2013, 13:16

I am close to getting a Cr as this Cr selection matches my hypothesis that shall remain unproven, but I would bet Kawamashi Cr is around Chikko Cr`s price

Overall I Don`t know if that dual room with Kate is a great way to battle with existing five star Cr`s such as Kreen Cr or Dalhia Cr but I feel this area helps me eliminate my Cr options
23/86
anzboy - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Monday 04/03/2013, 13:20

I KNEW IT it was going to be berserk n Jungo too bad I had candidates not exact ones (ps by this time next year is the next cr all cr dates r about the same this was when Jane Ramba Cr and heegran went cr and frozen have a high possibility to be up for cr by this time and normally their first Cr are from their first releases
24/86
Alex0214 - Imperator - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Monday 04/03/2013, 14:27

And just as I was hoping Norman or Beef will go Cr... It had to be Kawamashi
25/86
nagytamas - Senior - Den of Urban Masters English
Monday 04/03/2013, 14:27

Sylth Cr going 100k
26/86
qan2211 - Master English
Monday 04/03/2013, 14:44

@Alhalish Except that Kawamashi is nowhere near as useless as Amiral Py Cr.
27/86
URGHOST Cr - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Monday 04/03/2013, 15:19

No real surprise on Sylth but Kawamashi, That was a surprise! I knew Cortez was not going to become cr he has a lot of year's left before he retires and everyone kept saying even when he first came out that he was going cr.
Well Good by Kawamashi Good by Slyth.
28/86
Pijanac - Titan - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Monday 04/03/2013, 16:06

Kawamashi is not much different than Lola Noel or Jeffrey and got Cr. Weak. If you want a fair comparison to another uncommon card then Gatline comes close with one less attack but with 2 more damage and a better bonus.

Lizzy, Gus or Spyke would have been a much better choice as strong cards that need to go Cr. (No I don't own multiple of any cards mentioned above from the Berzerk clan)
29/86
Pijanac - Titan - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Monday 04/03/2013, 16:11

Guess some people will never be able to afford Sylth now to complete the corresponding mission. Sucks to be them.
30/86
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Monday 04/03/2013, 16:13

To everyone trashing kawamashi:
this card is actually quite great. T2 yes he is not too great, but lets place him in a T1 or elo deck. let first examine his bonus. it is not a damage +2, so it can't be reduced. his minimum damage is theoretically 3, which isn't bad in a low star format. with full force he is 7/5. he forced pills with his ability. +attack make the opponent make a choice: "do I pill and possible risk spending too many, or do i accept 5 damage with the same pill count?" this is really quite tough to choose. and the +9 means an 8 powered card must add 1 pill to match kawamashi's old. 3* makes him unlikely to lose in a tie, and vs any power under 8, he wins pill for pill.
Kawamashi Cr is a good choice i believe

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals