Rescue or *gasp* Sliver

Rescue or *gasp* Sliver
Friday 28/12/2007, 13:47
LilLady - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Rescue or *gasp* Sliver
LilLady - Guru English - Friday 28/12/2007, 13:47

What would be good abilities or bonus...new ones i mean...to counter clans like say.. Rescue. i notice everyone's eithre using Rescue or hating Rescue and doin they're best to stop Rescue decks. their ability and bonus do remind me of slivers and the react players have to them remind me even more of slivers...oh a mass game would be amazing *idea a.dd* what if there was a room for guild memebers to team up and play their decks combined against another guild? that'd b sweet...is there some delay in posts here or am i marked to never be allowed to ramble in public forums again i now i write a lot but sheesh i've never written on here and i'm still upset that my poem might not make it...

-Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?
« Previous1234Next »

31/33
Elite Star - Guru English
Sunday 06/01/2008, 18:04

Would be quite easy to counter Rescue if you know exactly what cards he uses, then you can build a deck for just that opponent, but it would be harder in ELO, T1 or T2 were you dont know what cards the other guys plays with
32/33
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Monday 07/01/2008, 09:17

Well i combine teh strongest Nightmare and Uppers cards money can buy, that gets me a very strong deck against Rescue io only lose if

1. i lose my mind and be ridicolous i once played a 6 pilled Rubie against a 4 pilled marco and i lopst easily, but i have 2 deathtrap cards and if theyre played TOGETJHER then i never lose against Rescue
33/33
2007alien2009 - Novice - THE GTA GUILD English
Tuesday 08/01/2008, 16:31

Rescue very annoying but good to use spend loads of money on GHEIST and Nightmare and it will be a walk in the park

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals