offline Tansur Hero The Trend
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 15:08

Hey, I know I'm not the best player out there, but this should never happen: I just lost to mono Montana, and lost all four rounds. What threat are big damage clans if they have to fight clans whose bonuses essentially give them +2 pills per round? Montana has high power AND power manip AND the best dr in the game (forces at least three pills for -3 damage) AND effectively starts with +8 pills.

Power creep in the attack manip clans is lame.

offline 0 Nomi Imperator  
Thursday 14/03/2013, 18:10

See, Montana are easy to beat. You just have to think a bit. Yesterday i won 2 rounds against a Montana deck and won with my mono-PC.

offline AznRepublic Guru E X C A L I B U R
Thursday 14/03/2013, 18:54

One does not simply say one clan is op smiley Because only Ambre makes them OP smiley

offline yaoihuntresse Legend Wise Men Distracted
Thursday 14/03/2013, 18:58

One interesting thing is that like Vortex, one can become too reliant on their bonus which if you can exploit it, you definitely have an advantage.

offline DeepEnd Imperator Limit Break
Friday 15/03/2013, 18:46

Ambre makes [insert any clan here} much more stronger. Its not limited to Montana smiley

offline M-Bison Titan Wise Men Distracted
Saturday 16/03/2013, 04:59

Totally agree with post 1.

offline ghelas Titan E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 16/03/2013, 07:50

Montana can be somewhat of a pain, but they're not as bad as they seem. High-damage clans all have a lot of cards that strip them of their advantage.

Freaks: Pill manip cards that negate the 2 pill advantage upon winning. High power.
FPC: SoB/CoB, power manipulators that have 7 power and reduce down to a min of 4. (At least a few of these cards are essential in an FPC deck, or you will get trampled by *any* attack manip clan.)
Junta: A bit tricky to play against Montana, but then again, they are a bit tricky to play against everything. Many good Junta cards are only at a small disadvantage against them, if any, due to some power or attack manip. Ray, Naginata, Pilzken, Tolliver, Gatline, Trish, Isatis, Thormund, etc etc etc. (SoA presents a much bigger problem for Junta, but fortunately they have some great Stop cards.)

offline WP_Jaleal89 Master  
Saturday 16/03/2013, 18:15

I love using montana! the problem is your not putting enough pills or you just have a really bad deck.

offline 0 Anderson Titan Time Conquers All
Sunday 17/03/2013, 14:23

I think Montana are more a pain for their 1 pill wonders to drain atleast 3 pills from the opponent

offline express54321 Guru Dreams do come true
Wednesday 16/09/2015, 00:40

If anything, Uppers is more OP than Montana.

Sorry for the necrobump, I just had to say something after running into a string of Uppers decks in duel mode. It's the clan I lose the most to in that mode.

offline _2015_ Senior Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 16/09/2015, 12:11

You should've been like jerromy and just make a separate thread about every single little thing in the game

/s

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.