Get rid of Montana.

Get rid of Montana.
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 15:08
Tansur - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
Get rid of Montana.
Tansur - Guru - The TrendEnglish - Tuesday 12/03/2013, 15:08

Hey, I know I'm not the best player out there, but this should never happen: I just lost to mono Montana, and lost all four rounds. What threat are big damage clans if they have to fight clans whose bonuses essentially give them +2 pills per round? Montana has high power AND power manip AND the best dr in the game (forces at least three pills for -3 damage) AND effectively starts with +8 pills.

Power creep in the attack manip clans is lame.
« Previous123Next »

21/28
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 14/03/2013, 18:10

See, Montana are easy to beat. You just have to think a bit. Yesterday i won 2 rounds against a Montana deck and won with my mono-PC.
22/28
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 14/03/2013, 18:54

One does not simply say one clan is op Because only Ambre makes them OP
23/28
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 14/03/2013, 18:58

One interesting thing is that like Vortex, one can become too reliant on their bonus which if you can exploit it, you definitely have an advantage.
24/28
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 15/03/2013, 18:46

Ambre makes [insert any clan here} much more stronger. Its not limited to Montana
25/28
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/03/2013, 04:59

Totally agree with post 1.
26/28
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 16/03/2013, 07:50

Montana can be somewhat of a pain, but they're not as bad as they seem. High-damage clans all have a lot of cards that strip them of their advantage.

Freaks: Pill manip cards that negate the 2 pill advantage upon winning. High power.
FPC: SoB/CoB, power manipulators that have 7 power and reduce down to a min of 4. (At least a few of these cards are essential in an FPC deck, or you will get trampled by *any* attack manip clan.)
Junta: A bit tricky to play against Montana, but then again, they are a bit tricky to play against everything. Many good Junta cards are only at a small disadvantage against them, if any, due to some power or attack manip. Ray, Naginata, Pilzken, Tolliver, Gatline, Trish, Isatis, Thormund, etc etc etc. (SoA presents a much bigger problem for Junta, but fortunately they have some great Stop cards.)
27/28
WP_Jaleal89 - Veteran English
Saturday 16/03/2013, 18:15

I love using Montana! the problem is your not putting enough pills or you just have a really bad deck.
28/28
0 Anderson - Titan English
Sunday 17/03/2013, 14:23

I think Montana are more a pain for their 1 pill wonders to drain atleast 3 pills from the opponent

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals