Get rid of Montana.

Tuesday 12/03/2013, 15:08

Hey, I know I'm not the best player out there, but this should never happen: I just lost to mono Montana, and lost all four rounds. What threat are big damage clans if they have to fight clans whose bonuses essentially give them +2 pills per round? Montana has high power AND power manip AND the best dr in the game (forces at least three pills for -3 damage) AND effectively starts with +8 pills.

Power creep in the attack manip clans is lame.

Thursday 17/09, 04:07

Try Rescue

Thursday 17/09, 19:45

Damage is meh for most cards and those with high damage either don't have the power or the reliability against SoA cards. Its a terrible feeling when 1 card can gap your entire hand as a Montana player.

Rescue is prob more painful to play against atm imo. :pirate:

Friday 18/09, 09:47

Montana as in Hannah Montana? I think they ended that show years ago. I heard the girl who starred in it is into demolition now.

Friday 18/09, 18:35

Montana go in vain against Nightmare after release Sukareto and many others,tbh i smash them with my senti's in Dt's ,also u got pill prob,use cards like Tsubame :-|

Saturday 19/09, 20:45

Raptors. They don't have a 2* worth anything, but they work against Montana / Uppers / Rescue well.

Sunday 20/09, 01:06

I should also mention that in today's game, Montana has low power. They don't like high power clans, especially in high pill fights, where that -12 attack makes less of a difference. They're also very reliant on their bonus and abilities. Having one of them taken away can really hurt the Montana.

Monday 21/09, 22:21

All clans in the game are made to take down others. learn to deal with them or yes change your clan I don't like the +/- attack clans an I use to be all GHEIST all the time then Raptors came out not im ghiest 1st Raptors secondary's. works really well for me

you just got to find yours.

Monday 21/09, 23:47

I hate SOA so I play GHEIST. ^__^

If you hate Montana then either
1. play Montana and make everything even when you run into them
2. play Raptors
3. play SOB clan

Tuesday 22/09, 14:47

Ulu can smash Montana,
Fanny laughs at Mona ^__^

Tuesday 22/09, 18:01

You guys realize you're responding to a thread from 2013, right? I'm sure the OP is either inactive or solved his Montana problems long ago...

Reply to this subject