Get rid of Montana.

Get rid of Montana.
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 15:08
Tansur - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Get rid of Montana.
Tansur - Hero - The TrendEnglish - Tuesday 12/03/2013, 15:08

Hey, I know I'm not the best player out there, but this should never happen: I just lost to mono Montana, and lost all four rounds. What threat are big damage clans if they have to fight clans whose bonuses essentially give them +2 pills per round? Montana has high power AND power manip AND the best dr in the game (forces at least three pills for -3 damage) AND effectively starts with +8 pills.

Power creep in the attack manip clans is lame.
« Previous1234Next »

Faker Sempai - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 17/09, 04:07

Try Rescue
BombMonkey - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 17/09, 19:45

Damage is meh for most cards and those with high damage either don't have the power or the reliability against SoA cards. Its a terrible feeling when 1 card can gap your entire hand as a Montana player.

Rescue is prob more painful to play against atm imo.
Carnal Sermon - Master - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/09, 09:47

Montana as in Hannah Montana? I think they ended that show years ago. I heard the girl who starred in it is into demolition now.
(OC-DanTe) - Guru - Open Casket English
Friday 18/09, 18:35

Montana go in vain against Nightmare after release Sukareto and many others,tbh i smash them with my senti's in Dt's ,also u got pill prob,use cards like Tsubame
Divinedevek - Master - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Saturday 19/09, 20:45

Raptors. They don't have a 2* worth anything, but they work against Montana / Uppers / Rescue well.
express54321 - Guru - Dreams do come true English
Sunday 20/09, 01:06

I should also mention that in today's game, Montana has low power. They don't like high power clans, especially in high pill fights, where that -12 attack makes less of a difference. They're also very reliant on their bonus and abilities. Having one of them taken away can really hurt the Montana.
jerromy - Master - Legends of the Dark English
Monday 21/09, 22:21

All clans in the game are made to take down others. learn to deal with them or yes change your clan I don't like the +/- attack clans an I use to be all GHEIST all the time then Raptors came out not im ghiest 1st Raptors secondary's. works really well for me

you just got to find yours.
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Monday 21/09, 23:47

I hate SOA so I play GHEIST.

If you hate Montana then either
1. play Montana and make everything even when you run into them
2. play Raptors
3. play SOB clan
(OC-DanTe) - Guru - Open Casket English
Tuesday 22/09, 14:47

Ulu can smash Montana,
Fanny laughs at Mona
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Tuesday 22/09, 18:01

You guys realize you're responding to a thread from 2013, right? I'm sure the OP is either inactive or solved his Montana problems long ago...

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals