Little Yeti has Certainly Grown Up

Friday 15/03/2013, 11:21
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 15/03/2013, 11:21

During an expedition to Mount Glatz, a terrible snow-storm blew up, separating Tiwi Ld from his protector. Using his robots to guide him and braving the cold temperatures, Tiwi Ld finally found his way...or at least that's what he thought, because instead of returning to the Frozn village, here he is back in Clint City!Tiwi Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 12th at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00).
« Previous123Next »

21/26
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 13:07

Futoshi Ld
Dobbs Ld
Bella Ld
Andy Ld

They are rhe only ld left without missions and therfore are needed to go next to compete the cycle...

I hope Dobbs Ld gets released this weekend!!
22/26
Jamoxxx - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 14:02

Nope it's Bella Ld for sure
23/26
FierceKiwi - Imperator English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 21:40

@Vergil

I thought Andy was the first Ld to recieve a mission (Release Your Power!).
24/26
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 00:43

Can be completed with Corvus. Besides, it doesn't say which character to complete the mission with.

E.X?

Win 60 fights by KO with Harrow Ld
Inflict __ Damage with Kreen Ld
Gain 60 Life Points with Tiwi Ld.

Get it now? PLEASE Dobbs Ld NEXT! Then I will be done with these missions... forever. =)
25/26
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 21:02

Andy Ld 's mission is really weird; it can be completed by Vortex. However, it still is listed on his page as his mission and it was made available when Andy Ld first came to town. Now, will they add a mission that requires him next time he comes by? Who can say?
26/26
FierceKiwi - Imperator English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 23:25

Huh good to know I just saw it was unlocked by getting Andy and my brain just assumed it was like all the other ones.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals