The Hunter of Disasters

The Hunter of Disasters
Friday 15/03/2013, 11:31
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
The Hunter of Disasters
Espectroscuro - Admin - UR Clan De GanadoresEnglish - Friday 15/03/2013, 11:31

After having foiled the Prophecy and saved Clint City once again from total annihilation, Pilzken decides to join La Junta for good. The master tactician was impressed by just how many of the city’s citizens responded to his call and has decided that from now on, he’s not going to operate in the shadows anymore. Unfortunately, however, he’s managed to earn himself a serious enemy, as the Government isn’t about to let a man like him roam the streets freely…
Get Pilzken in the shop’s packs as of now.
« Previous123Next »

21/24
chenkz - Legend - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 16:14

I have problem with Pilzken mission. i already bought him in 28/02/13 and sold him immediately for some profit. but later i realized that the mission did not unlocked. i contacted the customer support and they replied saying that they cleared my cache and the mission will unlocks if i still have Pilzken in my collection just when i already said i already sold him. then i tried to buy Pilzken but as expected the mission is expired and nothing happened with the mission.

anyone got suggestion or solution?
22/24
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 16:36

@chenkz
That's why I tend to play with the newblood card until the minimum of 1 round or 1 KO or whatever the mission entails before selling them. I'm just that paranoid about getting the missions expired and myself missing out on free credits.

Sadly for you, only thing you can do is buy the mission back with credits.
23/24
Jamox360 - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 19:09

I get the cards and sell them
24/24
chenkz - Legend - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Thursday 04/04/2013, 15:33

The problems has been solved. my mission has been reactivated by customer support.

they're doing great

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals