11 messages
Your Favorite Clan
WP_Jaleal89 - Master English - Saturday 16/03/2013, 18:16

My Favorite Clan Is Montana.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Saturday 16/03/2013, 19:44

Nice to hear that your favorite clan is Montana. Why is Montana your favorite clan?
3/11
Thunderstrykes - Hero - The Urban Renegades English
Monday 18/03/2013, 05:24

Skeelz
1. It's SOA proof
2. It hit's heavy for few pills , any 2 hits can usually guarantee a win. (Courage Michael 4 pills= 40, Dr F 4pills = 44, Sasha 4 pillz = 44, Sandro 4 pills =40. Even attack manipulators are challenged over 4 pills.
3. It has DR as well, an SOA for those life gainers and Eloxi is an automatic minus 3 for your opponent to start.
4. Even the 2 stars are great cannon fodder, it gives great duplicity for bluffing
Try Michael, Eloxi, Dr F, Sandro and any 4 2-stars including Liam, Redra and Sasha, all for a 25 deck.
4/11
calvin_0 - Imperator English
Monday 18/03/2013, 08:49

My all time favorite clan is Montana as well

but i also like Jungo and Nightmare
5/11
TalS - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 18/03/2013, 09:36

Uppers hands down. Montana is alright as well. I also like Sentinel. Meh, I'm a sucker for attack manipulation
6/11
Parousia - Hero English
Monday 18/03/2013, 11:33

Rescue!

1. It cancels the Montana bonus (heehee!), and beats Uppers', Sakrohm's, Sentinel's and Junk's.
2. The bonus is great for bluffing. Non-attack manipulation or SOB cards mostly require at least 3 pillz to beat yours at only 1. 3. Great 4-5 star cards which have 6-7 base power and 5-8 base damage, allowing for many 2HKO opportunities in extended.
4. Excellent 2-3 star cards such as Elvira, Lea, and Krash, who have high power and nice abilities, staple additions to an ELO deck.
5. Powerhouse cards like Marco Cr, Hax and Alec Cr boasts 7-10 power and 5-8 damage, coupled with the Rescue bonus, makes hard to beat bluffs, or overpowering finishers, who can also do well in the face of SOB.

A fearsome deck to face, in which the slightest mistake or falling for a bluff could cost you the game. Let that 5 damage through and the Rescue can finish you off the next turn, even with similar power and similar pillz. Overpill and find yourself lacking pillz to stop the Rescue's next 2 attacks and lose. Mindgames are so much more importing when facing a Rescue deck, and so much more fun and easy to play when using it. Give it a try!
7/11
Charleston 123 - Master English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 06:27

Uppers ftw
8/11
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 10:55

Pussycats!
9/11
Gazkullthraka - Senior English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 12:21

Piranas deffinatly Piranas SOB plus their wide variety of skills etc whats not to love, other than that G.H.I.E.S.T.
10/11
WordsWords - Hero English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 04:18

Nightmare ! I know it sounds noobish but Kolos really comes in handy after bluffing your opponent with cards like Ghumbo which forces them to Pill to a certain extent. Or bluffing with Kolos to slap them with Ghumbo or any other T2 Nightmare combo

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals