1. It's SOA proof
2. It hit's heavy for few pills , any 2 hits can usually guarantee a win. (Courage Michael 4 pills= 40, Dr F 4pills = 44, Sasha 4 pillz = 44, Sandro 4 pills =40. Even attack manipulators are challenged over 4 pills.
3. It has DR as well, an SOA for those life gainers and Eloxi is an automatic minus 3 for your opponent to start.
4. Even the 2 stars are great cannon fodder, it gives great duplicity for bluffing
Try Michael, Eloxi, Dr F, Sandro and any 4 2-stars including Liam, Redra and Sasha, all for a 25 deck.
1. It cancels the Montana bonus (heehee!), and beats Uppers', Sakrohm's, Sentinel's and Junk's.
2. The bonus is great for bluffing. Non-attack manipulation or SOB cards mostly require at least 3 pillz to beat yours at only 1. 3. Great 4-5 star cards which have 6-7 base power and 5-8 base damage, allowing for many 2HKO opportunities in extended.
4. Excellent 2-3 star cards such as Elvira, Lea, and Krash, who have high power and nice abilities, staple additions to an ELO deck.
5. Powerhouse cards like Marco Cr, Hax and Alec Cr boasts 7-10 power and 5-8 damage, coupled with the Rescue bonus, makes hard to beat bluffs, or overpowering finishers, who can also do well in the face of SOB.
A fearsome deck to face, in which the slightest mistake or falling for a bluff could cost you the game. Let that 5 damage through and the Rescue can finish you off the next turn, even with similar power and similar pillz. Overpill and find yourself lacking pillz to stop the Rescue's next 2 attacks and lose. Mindgames are so much more importing when facing a Rescue deck, and so much more fun and easy to play when using it. Give it a try!
Nightmare ! I know it sounds noobish but Kolos really comes in handy after bluffing your opponent with cards like Ghumbo which forces them to Pill to a certain extent. Or bluffing with Kolos to slap them with Ghumbo or any other T2 Nightmare combo